Hannity: "Scott could never be trusted .."

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Really?

OMG ... this is great to watch!!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Re: Hannity: "Scott could never be trusted .."

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I like how you took the one part of a sentence and not the whole show or what newt said about it or any of the other people.
clearly this is a guy out to make a buck.
but you just like others...another sucker taken in...make sure you buy the book too....drink the liberal media koolaid
</TD></TR><TR hb_tag="1" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

McClellan is speaking the truth ...

enjoy it!!!

This is great .... the TRUTH is crashing down on suckasses like
yourself who were dumb enough to buy into James Dobson's bullshit
on how Bush is a "Holy Man"

YOUR DUMBASSES BOUGHT THE SHIT ... TOUGH SHIT ... ENJOY!!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

taking pride and laughing when the President is dragged through the mud could be one of the most unpatriotic actions i've ever witnessed

not to mention saying that the President was behind 9-11 and the deaths of thousands of Americans

Spytheweb

EOG Addicted

taking pride and laughing when the President is dragged through the mud could be one of the most unpatriotic actions i've ever witnessed

not to mention saying that the President was behind 9-11 and the deaths of thousands of Americans

Only through the mud, he should be in jail. Families are losing their kids because of Bush and you get mad because Scott tells what Bush was really up to?

Was Bush behind 9-11? I think at the very lease, the government knew about it and let it happen. Still Bush was the sitting President when it happened. I can still see him in that classroom, with that stupid look on his face.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Gosh ...

so touching Tarbaby

Kiss Bateman a big kiss goodnite as I DONT GIVE A SHIT ...

BUSH SHOULD HAVE HIS NECK AR0UND A ROPE

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">funny
if scott were someone from say clintons camp you would call him a liar.
like you have done Dick
but since its against bush it must be true..

he is simply out to get paid since he got the boot from the white house.
sour grapes=$$$
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I dont recall Clinton using 935 lies to illegally invade and occupy a
Muslim country falsely tied to False Terror Opps that killed 4000
American kids and cost this country half a trillion dollars

BUSHCO is the real terror threat to this country

This is patent claptrap, and the reason our country is in the shape it's in now. A "Patriot" owes allegiance to NO man. Rather, a Patriot owes allegiance to ONLY the Constitution. Further, the military officer's oath requires allegiance to the Constitution. We are a nation of laws, not men. The President of the United States is a man, who also swears to uphold the Constitution. I fail to see how doing one's level best to shred the Constitution can be construed as upholding the Constitution. I think the indictments and trials to come will show that it is the figurehead of the current regime who has been "unpatriotic" and that those who blindly supported him were merely deluded misfortunates. . .

Last edited:

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

4625 pretty much said what was needed

EOD and well stated Sir !!!

:hung:hung:hung:hung:hung:hung:hung:hung:hung:hung:hung