Was Patrick Bateman really banned again?

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Was Patrick Bateman really banned again?

With all due respect, I havent seen many rationale debates when it comes to politics, in the political room and in real life. I dont disagree that hes a bad guy, but if having a bad personality was a crime the jails would be more overfloweing than they already are.

That is why I said I used the term loosely :LMAO

There is a very fine line between freedom of speech and abusing posters. I think at some point in time almost everyone on here has lost their cool and attacked another poster, but when that is all a person posts their negativity begins to spread and mass mayhem results.

So, do you lose one poster by banning them, or do you lose several because of the constant negativity? It is a very gray area....

Tuckman

Uh Poster

again how is doc doing in the political forum, anyone who dont agree with his copy and paste's are donkeys and complete assholes...he makes sure to point that out often :rolleyes:

cassiusclay

EOG Master

alright, i am gonna commit eog forum suicide right now. none of the people pat b. have offended have shown up in this thread which is way.....unusual. not an advocate of him but never had a problem with him. i have read some of the bantering back and forth in the political forum (yes i do read the threads in there)...just kinda odd nobody is in here taking their shots at him, imo the guy wasn't all bad and you guys gave him a second chance for a reason. if things happened that posters are not privvy to, ok. but based on the thread he was banned in, pretty weak. not like i am gonna lose any sleep over this, but... does seem shady. even jeff jones hasn't shown up in this thread yet and this is what he lives for (sorry jeff).

Blondie

EOG Master

alright, i am gonna commit eog forum suicide right now. none of the people pat b. have offended have shown up in this thread which is way.....unusual. not an advocate of him but never had a problem with him. i have read some of the bantering back and forth in the political forum (yes i do read the threads in there)...just kinda odd nobody is in here taking their shots at him, imo the guy wasn't all bad and you guys gave him a second chance for a reason. if things happened that posters are not privvy to, ok. but based on the thread he was banned in, pretty weak. not like i am gonna lose any sleep over this, but... does seem shady. even jeff jones hasn't shown up in this thread yet and this is what he lives for (sorry jeff).

You are a dear cassius

thanks for understanding :cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ignored 3 times when asked, again favortism at its finest...

not that i can stand bate, but doc is no different then he is, and was allowed back after being banned and pulls the same shit that bate did

:cheers

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

not that i can stand bate, but doc is no different then he is, and was allowed back after being banned and pulls the same shit that bate did

:cheers

Thats at least 3 of us that see things relatively the same way. Perception is reality.

The only difference between them (and it's a slight one), is that when Doc leaves his pen and wanders into the other forums he can be coaxed back in. Bateman blows up all over and leaves blood everywhere.

I don't advocate for much corrective action, but even I wouldn't put my neck on the line for him Tuck. He knew he was under the microscope when he was recently unbanned.

The bottom line is this, you guys knew what you were getting with Bateman. There's nothing he keeps up his sleeve, that's why I've always liked him, even from other forums where he was also ultimately banned.

The guy is just misunderstood, I say, let him be. Censorship on an internet gambling forum, as a result of participation in a politics forum no less? :whatever:

Blondie next time that stork flies by my window, I'm going to shoot him with my pellet gun.. :+whipping

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Yeah three right wing republicans. Go figure. To sit here and say Anti post the same kind of stuff as Bateman is laughable at best.

go post another conspiracy about a game that was played in the early 1900's, its all rigged u fruitloop :doh1

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Yeah three right wing republicans. Go figure. To sit here and say Anti post the same kind of stuff as Bateman is laughable at best.

Thor, I have never posted in the political room and you have no idea where I stand politically. For the record, I think both hard line Democrats and hard line Republicans are nuts. I agree with both sides depending on the issue. Nice try trying to lump me in with the rest, but youre way off.

I can appreciate that Nick. It's a war of extremeists from both sides in there.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

BatemanPatrick L knew he was going to be banned the second he came back....just a matter of time. give em rope and let em find the tree. It was not his work in the main forum, it was not his work in the political forum, it was not his work in the sports forums, but when you add it all up.....why is anyone suprised... I am sure Bateman is not. Did he operate different since his last banning?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

BatemanPatrick L knew he was going to be banned the second he came back....just a matter of time. give em rope and let em find the tree. It was not his work in the main forum, it was not his work in the political forum, it was not his work in the sports forums, but when you add it all up.....why is anyone suprised... I am sure Bateman is not. Did he operate differently since his last banning?

has doc?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

in the main forum tuck i would have to say yes.....but not by much.

see i still see it as he contributes in the sports forum and always has, being like 89 and a miserable wrinkled up old fuck he does know some shit and shows it inbetween all the attacks, but thats the same as before imo

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

see i still see it as he contributes in the sports forum and always has, being like 89 and a miserable wrinkled up old fuck he does know some shit and shows it inbetween all the attacks, but thats the same as before imo

i sometime's picture Doc posting while wearing a vest made of TNT.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

go post another conspiracy about a game that was played in the early 1900's, its all rigged u fruitloop :doh1

Hey i can't help it that this stuff goes over your head. I mean when you see a ref get caught red handed and its plastered all over the news and you are still in denial, its par for the course.

Hey i can't help it that this stuff goes over your head. I mean when you see a ref get caught red handed and its plastered all over the news and you are still in denial, its par for the course.
Lay the boot down on him, Thor. :+textinb3

My biggest issue with bateman was his constant Ad-Hominem, in almost everyone of his posts he was calling someone a cocksucker or stupid fucking idiot. Bateman had no debate what so ever, just a penchant for causing trouble and pissing people off.

The bottom line is that if one person is allowed to act in a vulgar and repulsive manner, then all are granted that right, and if all are granted that right, where does it end?

Can you imagine if the majority of people in this forum where like bateman?
What interest would anyone have in that type of environment?

Bateman went beyond crude and rude, he was truly unique in his bashing, if any of you support that type of posting meet me in the dump, I'll call you a fucking asshole and stupid fuck and you can feel the love.

As I said Shrink is the one that banned him. It was his call.
if Shrink banned then he deserved. I've been banned everywhere and didn't even get a tongue lashing here and I tried my hardest. I finally gave up.