If Shrink posts a play and you see it prior to game time, what % do you piggyback?

Dante

EOG Veteran
Re: If Shrink posts a play and you see it prior to game time, what % do you piggyback?

When Shrink posts a Play I run to a totally other Sport if im going to bet...:hung

by the way...raiders you have a plethora of Topics that your posting lately.... How do you think of them all? your like a topic posting machine

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated
Re: If Shrink posts a play and you see it prior to game time, what % do you piggyback?

if it matches mine 100%, if it doesn't, 5%.

What's the chances of our fearless leader ever posting consistently....0%....makes no sense to me. If he can't post, why do we.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Any play Shrink puts up gets a ton of consideration. If I lean to the side he posts I play it instantly, if I lean the other way I usually wait and give the market a chance to follow. That is for the college sports sides and totals and maybe NBA totals. The NFL market is almost impossible for a single post to have much reflection on the market so a little less consideration is given here.

Re: If Shrink posts a play and you see it prior to game time, what % do you piggyback

Re: If Shrink posts a play and you see it prior to game time, what % do you piggyback

by the way...raiders you have a plethora of Topics that your posting lately.... How do you think of them all? your like a topic posting machine
I have some type of defect.

if it matches mine 100%, if it doesn't, 5%.

What's the chances of our fearless leader ever posting consistently....0%....makes no sense to me. If he can't post, why do we.

I don't normally bet Baseball so why would I post bets if I am not putting money on them myself?

I do try and provide as much information on teams I bet with on a consistent basis...

If you are looking for a "degenerate" to post picks every day, you got the wrong guy...

Finally, I am not asking you or anyone to post consistently either...

However, name me ONE other "leader" from another major gambling portal who posts plays or interacts on as much of a regular basis as I do?

You will be hard pressed to find any...

Besides SBR, what other site went to bat for this "BETUS" gambler who didn't even sign up with them through EOG?

You have no idea how many disputes EOG handles that don't ever make it on these forums either..

Feel free to come and go as you wish...:rolleyes:

Thanks and Good Luck,

THE SHRINK

Out of all the forum owners, Shrink is the most hands on imo.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I can't speak for any of the other forums besides my original home base LVA (which is close to dormant now) but Shrink seems as hands on as any forum owner should be. I haven't been at the Rx,Sbr, or any of the other forums because 1 soap opera is hard enough to keep up with.:+textinb3

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Shrinky had fun posting when he was up 8 units the first week....where are ya now...predictable.......

:LMAO

and yes, I would rather have you post losers and be active like the rest of the degenerate losers here.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

whats the excuse for football shrinky? You bet that sport right? What do you post 10 games a year. Get real.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

if I can get his number or better Im 100% on it

bama_7777

EOG Enthusiast

Ron Raymond gave us picks quite a bit back in the old days of pst,always appreciated those as i do yours.

Shrinky had fun posting when he was up 8 units the first week....where are ya now...predictable.......

:LMAO

and yes, I would rather have you post losers and be active like the rest of the degenerate losers here.

OK...

Take the Salamanders tonight...:pop:

Are the Salamanders at home tonight?

cassiusclay

EOG Master

the number is everything, if i can get on the game at his posted number i will usually take a shot but the majority of the time i can't get the number which is a no play for me.

when ken was the king of the sea , old days at Rx , he could move a line 2pts with a post. if you got it before the move then you won way more than you lost.