Ride me through the playoffs

Re: Ride me through the playoffs

41-27 +$6,200

I read that game perfectly. I wish would have hedged my bet after I came to the conclusion my 1st reaction was off. 2-1 for the day. I need a day with out a losing bet its starting to really frustrate me.

Play on:

Det +5

Det/Bos over 172.5

Was on the over all along but was only going to play Det if i got 5. I believe there is a lot of value here. Cheers

Sometimes I wonder if things looks as obvious to everyone else as they do to me. Tonights game should clip the 200 mark pretty easy.

Play on LA/SA over 192

Robbed once again! 49-28 +6,750 I feel like I have been on the right side of about 80% of my picks.

Play on Det +6

1-0 yesterday

50-28 +$7,150 I see I had yesterdays figure off by $100

Not a great playoff run but I guess I am turning a small profit.

Play coming shortly....

Play on: Det -5

I would expect a double digit win here before they go back to Boston and take the series.

This one is just too easy guys!!!

Take the lake show -9 for the game

Lake show -4.5 for the half

Take the under under 97.5 for the half

Take the under 195.5 for the game

As most of you know Im pretty good at this and feel very strongly about these picks!!!!!!!!

50-29 +$6,600

53-30 +$7,550

If the celtics dont give up with 30 some seconds to go I have a great shot at going 4-0! Sorry guys this just hasnt been the best NBA post season for me. I cant wait until football season starts so we can make some real $.

bmwboyee

EOG Member

don't be sorry, we hit 3-4 last night. I will NEVER complain about that. GREAT job!

BERT

EOG Enthusiast

53-30 +$7,550

Sorry guys this just hasnt been the best NBA post season for me. I cant wait until football season starts so we can make some real $.

Wow I think it is a great record. What did you expect ? and what do you
expect from foots ?

Wow I think it is a great record. What did you expect ? and what do you
expect from foots ?

I try to win every game! The wins really come as expected but the losses stay with me for forever and get under my skin. We will see where I end up but 3 out of the last 4 years I have won over $10,000 betting a nickel a wager. I did have a truly terrible season back in 2002 losing over $2,000 and 2003 I lost $75.

Plays coming shortly.......

At the very least should have gone 2-1 on Sunday. Talk about being on the right side!

55-33 +$6,900

I have been super unlucky in the NBA playoffs I should be hitting right around 75% but when your running bad and hitting 63% you really cant complain.

Plays coming shortly......

krh7

EOG Member

would you take the lakers ml at +185 or do you think the points will matter?

Final NBA playoff record: 56-34 +$6,850

Thanks for following and for all youre thoughts and suggestions!

Im getting questioned about loosing 3g in the baseball forum when I have already had 3 winning threads in there I dont ever here a word about this one?