Is EOG the official home of gyno now?

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Is EOG the official home of gyno now?

He seems to be frequenting more and more and is an active contributor. If he is making this his official home, then imo that is great! :)

and Welcome back!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

gyno best show up in the leopard shirt if there is a eog gathering in vegas :pop:

Apple

Banned

Definitely enjoying my time here and from what I can tell this place is growing more and more each day.. Definitely the one sports gambling forum around with upside IMO..

Great group of people here who know their stuff.

Definitely enjoying my time here and from what I can tell this place is growing more and more each day.. Definitely the one sports gambling forum around with upside IMO..

I can tell you first hand that I know for a fact that the owner LOVES your posting here. I think you and Raiders are 1-1a right now. Great addition to EOG!!

Journeyman

EOG Master

Thanks Gyno :cheers

5 star bomb

EOG Master

SBR and RX still ahead of the game. EOG has lots of quality posters though and I enjoy my time here as well

gyno best show up in the leopard shirt if there is a eog gathering in vegas

SEEN this up close and personal, it's a must for any future personal appearance by GYNO.

lol @ saying the RX is ahead of the game.

everything about that forum sucks except for the volume of their capping forums and tracker forum feature. the people involved in that site suck, most of the posters suck, and their main forum doesn't do it for me.

Apple

Banned

everything about that forum sucks except for the volume of their capping forums and tracker forum feature. the people involved in that site suck, most of the posters suck, and their main forum doesn't do it for me.

yeah I've been extremely bored there for quite some time.. Used to be a lot better.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Why not, welcome gyno...

You know I like my photos. I think we worked a Kodiak thread together. Site and promotion. I hope the Fred Flintstone line has some potential. It sure does look fitting on you. Love the pinky ring, so cool. Hey, want to split a signing bonus? Nevermind. Any friend of spreadbeater is a friend of mine. Is anyone left at the rx? Maybe you were one of the last rats to desert that sinking ship. What a great addition!

OF...:+waving-5

I love your honesty...

Apple

Banned

Well he thinks the Astros are the 4th best team in MLB what do you expect?

The Rx has been declining steadily since Oct of 2007 .

I missed this.. Interesting timetable you have there man. :cheers