gynecologist "Rate Her Looks" thread.. Today's female by request is Piper Perabo

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: gynecologist "Rate Her Looks" thread.. Today's female by request is Piper Perabo

Looks great to me

gmon

EOG Senior Member
Re: gynecologist "Rate Her Looks" thread.. Today's female by request is Piper Perab

Re: gynecologist "Rate Her Looks" thread.. Today's female by request is Piper Perab

WHAT COULD BE BAD............:evilblue

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: gynecologist "Rate Her Looks" thread.. Today's female by request is Piper Perabo

Body is a 10
Face is a 9

Overall grade then: 9.25 (Face is 75%)

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i would leave the lights on and do it sober :cocktail

8.3 pts deducted for no rack

I don't normally like implants but she's the poster girl for cosmetic surgery.

More points deducted upon further review.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

I was waiting for her to make an appearance here. She looked great in "10th & Wolf". I'd nuzzle her noodle anytime and wouldn't come up for air until breakfast the next day, I promise.
I don't give out 9's & above too often, however.............9.3 + .1 for no implants = 9.4

Who is she?

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Who is she?
Actress. Appeared in Coyote Ugly, 10th & Wolf (good flick, BTW) Lost & Delerious & Cheaper By The Dozen, among others. Dallas born, NJ raised 31 yr old Portuguese/Norwegian. Named after Piper Laurie

WYM

EOG Dedicated

Actress. Appeared in Coyote Ugly, 10th & Wolf (good flick, BTW) Lost & Delerious & Cheaper By The Dozen, among others. Dallas born, NJ raised 31 yr old Portuguese/Norwegian. Named after Piper Laurie

Appreciate the thumbnail bio. . .:cheers

With a boob job I would give her a 9. . .

Apple

Banned

Bump for TomBrady#1

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

[SIZE=+1]3.14159265[/SIZE]

I'd munch on her PI!!! any day of the week. That's one fine piece of pi!