Joined 5 dimes today...amazing...Betjamaica...Overrated

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted
Man ive never known a book could be this good...There are like 20 different lines for every event, customer service, has been great, wish ive been with them throughout....Is 5 dimes in most peoples options of books...

highly impressed....And no offense i know Ken and Dirty and most people here love Betjamaica, because scotty and his customer service...yeayea but noone can deny that betjamaica doesnt offer that great a board. Also betjamaica takes there lines off at nite...I dunno, i just think seeing bookmaker and 5dimes that i dont get why Betjm is so special.....seems mediocre besides theire "GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"..but fuck that...

my 2 cents...

side note i think its awesome -2.5 baseball lines...today i had mets -2.5 +280....betjm would never have a sweet line like taht..

Re: Joined 5 dimes today...amazing...Betjamaica...Overrated

TONY and 5Dimes are the industries best for recreational to medium players..

Payouts lightning fast too, plus the fact that Tony is God himself helps.

:cheers

5Dimes is a good out. It's a real "one stop shopping" kind of place. Hard not to find something to bet there you like. The reduced juice is good and the variety is pretty amazing.

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

i mean i feel like this site, dirty, ken everyone seems to just boast about BETJM....i been with betjm...they take their lines off at nite, dont offer much, their props suck and future suck....really theres nothign good about it...BUT WE KEEP HEARING SCOTTY IS SO NICE...FUCK THAT...IM A GAMBLER, I WANT GOOD BETTING OPTIONS AND A FUCKLOT OF VARIETY....

today when i saw what 5dimes offered, all these crazy lines, like sooo many different lines great ml's and props...man...dont get why noone steers you there more...than betjm...which is a VERY BORING SITE....

I think you're raising some good points. Bet Jam is certainly very secure, pays promptly, good CS all that, but I'd say 5D has more overall to offer a player and if one were, for some reason or another, forced to choose-I'd go w/ 5D.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Best of luck on all of your wagers no matter where you place them.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I agree, 5 Dimes has a lot to offer the mid range guy.

While BJ has the best CS around they are lacking in some areas, kind how Grande use to be, those two books play it very close to the vest.

Love 5 Dimes and CRIS for those reasons.

5Dimes and BetJamaica are both good outs to have. Offhand, I think most people would agree 5Dimes has more variety but BetJamaica will have more bonuses, contests, sometimes earlier lines up, etc.

2pac

EOG Senior Member

The guy in charge at 5dimes is a real scumbag. He thinks he's God --- seriously.

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

Wager Type: Spread (or run line)
Wager Status: Pending
Risk / To Win Amount: 293.00 / 805.75 (USD) Accepted 5/30/2008 1:08 PM - EST

Sport / Period: MLB Baseball / Game
Line:
Colorado Rockies 5/30/2008 2:20:01 PM - (EST)
-2? +275
Opponent: Chicago Cubs
Pitchers: A Cook - R - Must Pitch T Lilly - L - Must Pitch

THIS IS WHY I LIKE 5DIMES...SICK LINES LIKE THIS....

Wager Type: Spread (or run line)
Wager Status: Pending
Risk / To Win Amount: 293.00 / 805.75 (USD) Accepted 5/30/2008 1:08 PM - EST

Sport / Period: MLB Baseball / Game
Line:
-2? +275
Opponent: Chicago Cubs
Pitchers: A Cook - R - Must Pitch T Lilly - L - Must Pitch

dude , i swear to god , if you just jinxed my colo bet I will hunt you down

:smokesmal CALLED BET-JAM AT AROUND 6AM PAC-10 TIME THIS AM-ASKED CUSTOMER SERVICE TO HELP ME LOAD MY ATM-CASH OM CARD IN LESS THAN 5 MIN.-IN MY POCKET IN 5 MIN LATER-ONLY DELAY WAS FOR A STOP SIGN AT THE CORNER.5-DIMES IS GOOD TOO,BUT BET-JAM HAS SOOOO MANY FREE CONTESTS,AND PROMOTIONS,ALONG WITH THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE,AND SCOTY IS AN EXCEPTIONAL PERSON TO DEAL WITH.I HAVE 5-DIMES,AS A OUT ALSO.:smokesmal

Woody

EOG Veteran

Line:
-2? +275

Yup, if you like the +/-2.5 run line and don't have Pinnacle then 5 Dimes is a must. Definitely a great out for the 5 cent overnights.

On straight MLB bets though the best value near game time is usually MB, Pinny, 5Dimes.

Fact: Betjm can pay any slightly higher than Average Joe's wagering in 5 minutes.

Look on the payout options page, or call or chat online and ask about "the card".

:smokesmalONE MORE INSIGHT ON BET-JAM-MADE A FEW HORSE PLAYS TODAY-GOT LUCKY-THERE WAS A SLIGHT DELAY IN PROCESSING-VERY VERY LITTLE,HOWEVER-I WAS NOT SURE ABOUT WHAT HIT-I CALLED BET-JAM-GET THIS-THEY OFFERED TO PUT CREDIT INTO MY ACCOUNT-IF I WISHED TO WAGER MORE THAN FUNDS AVAILABLE!!!ABOVE AND BEYOND GOOD SERVICE-GOOD JOB BET-JAM OF MAKING A BAD SITUATION A PLUS-THIS IS JUST SOME INSIGHT-GOOD LUCK TO ALL-:smokesmal

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

Franciss....I dont care i lost, 1rst rule of betting is dont bet what you cant afford to lose..I was more complimenting the fact that 5dimes just has so many lines to offer....Ya the 9-1 lead did crumble, but do you HONESTLY think what i said had anything to do with it.......?

all good brother we will get them next time

Man ive never known a book could be this good...There are like 20 different lines for every event, customer service, has been great, wish ive been with them throughout....Is 5 dimes in most peoples options of books...

highly impressed....And no offense i know Ken and Dirty and most people here love Betjamaica, because scotty and his customer service...yeayea but noone can deny that betjamaica doesnt offer that great a board. Also betjamaica takes there lines off at nite...I dunno, i just think seeing bookmaker and 5dimes that i dont get why Betjm is so special.....seems mediocre besides theire "GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"..but fuck that...

my 2 cents...

side note i think its awesome -2.5 baseball lines...today i had mets -2.5 +280....betjm would never have a sweet line like taht..

5 DIMES is also a great book..:cheers

Different strokes for different folks...

THE SHRINK

Betjam is top shelf, no argument about that, but 5D has more.

Franciss....I dont care i lost, 1rst rule of betting is dont bet what you cant afford to lose..I was more complimenting the fact that 5dimes just has so many lines to offer....Ya the 9-1 lead did crumble, but do you HONESTLY think what i said had anything to do with it.......?

all good brother we will get them next time

:dancefool

its all good , bro

I took a nap and up having coffee checking out WTA in France

Apple

Banned

5Dimes and BetJamaica are both good outs to have. Offhand, I think most people would agree 5Dimes has more variety but BetJamaica will have more bonuses, contests, sometimes earlier lines up, etc.

When?

djefferis

EOG Veteran

5Dimes is ok, used them before, ran into some issues with them regarding one of their deposit methods and have left, no reason to consider going back.
A good book, just not for me.

BetJm overated ??..I dont believe so...do they offer less betting options than 5Dimes, yes. Do they offer better customer service than 5Dimes, yes..better bonus, yes..contest sponsor..betjm wins by a long margin.

It all comes down to the type of better you are, small time players will be better served at BetJm for the most part. If your looking for more wagering options 5Dimes is fine, but you get near the same with the Greek (BetJm sisterboook...no dimeline bases though) or Bookmaker (again no dime line).

Personally I find 5Dimes C/S a bit rude at times, and their management beyond rude to deal with. This is well documented by many on these forums. On the other hand, Scotty at BetJm has been nothing but highly profesional if there has ever been an issue and their managers are very accomodative. Thats why more people arent steering you there..5Dimes is great, until you need something or have a problem. BetJm values their customers..5Dimes just wants their $$ (from my experiences).

Apple

Banned

If you like a ton of options then 5 Dimes is your place.. I personally believe everyone should have a 5D account even if their limits are smaller.

Something is better than nothing.

Keneke

EOG Enthusiast

my 2 cents...

5Dimes is a quality book. Especially for the sharp player that wants to get on the early line.

Bookmaker/Cris claims, "Where the Line Originates." This is nothing more than Frank Rosenthal's claim when he ran the Stardust many years ago.

Books that open the line first.
Example: Rotation 501-502. Lakers at Boston NBA Championship - Game 1.
5Dimes was first to post the line within minutes after Boston beat Detroit on the evening of May 30th 89-81 as a five point road dog.

The Greek followed suit within a few minutes as did Pinnacle.

5Dimes and The Greek opened at Lakers +4.0. Pinny was right there as well.

It took Bookmaker/Cris until exactly 10:00 AM the next day to post their line. BetCris posted +3.0.

Getting that extra point is huge for a sharp player.

Timing is everything.

And yes, you are correct. 5Dimes is that good.

Apple

Banned

Keneke whats your name on other forums?

I like your style man.

Keneke

EOG Enthusiast

Keneke whats your name on other forums?

I like your style man.

Thanks gynecologist,
Don't really post much these days. Posted a lot back in the day as Alexis on PPP and Covers. Don't really like most of the forums out there today.

Some creative threads here and a good mix of intelligence and humor.
Look forward to chiming in once and awhile.