kimbo(this mans name is slice) slice

Re: kimbo(this mans name is slice) slice

betting against him fuck it

lost on Baroni in that pathetic display already might as well donate more

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

THIS IS ALL new to me never watch any of it ,was just a pretty good broad fight , saw a kimbo segment on espn and was sold for tonights fight , never watched pro wresting noting , go bo do the slice

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

i say its rigged and kiimbo wins in like 19 seconds , all for the next time ,if its not fixed id be right into this

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i say its rigged and kiimbo wins in like 19 seconds , all for the next time ,if its not fixed id be right into this

agree - he has ZERO PRAYER of losing. Elite XC NEEDS him to win to save the organization. if he goes down SO does EXC - they found the biggest Tomato Can out there for him and if this "fight" last 1 full round i'll be STUNNED and liek Nedrow - i expect it to be VERY short

cassiusclay

EOG Master

those fights on youtube where way more menacing than that fight, still would not want to meet him in a dark alley....bad ass mofo.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I WOULDNT FIGHT KIMBO:yikess

IF Kimbo went in the ring vs someone like Tito Ortiz the "fight" would last MAYBE 60 seconds - assuming Tito took it easy on Kimbo who is nothing more than a You Tube GIMMICK fighter incapable of beating anyone with ANY ability at all

Roseanne was one of the highest rated shows during its run yet good luck finding anyone today who admitted liking it. Kimbo is nothing more than Madonna - someone of VERY marginal "talent" who knows how to market themselves and how to keep the clock stuck on 14:59 in their "15 Minutes of Fame"

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I had never watched MMA till tonight. I have no use for it. maybe it is my love of boxing as it was in the 70's. Thought I would dig it but no dice.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

that whole show reminded me of the hype of the xfl....let's see what the ratings are...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

that whole show reminded me of the hype of the xfl....let's see what the ratings are...

I thought the same exact thing right at the start. That is funny. Those chearleaders doing awful dances up on the stage was horrific right from the get go. What a joke this was, although there was a couple good fights. And easy money on slice to boot. No way in hell they were going to let him lose.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

How the hell did you guys not like the fight before the Kimbo fight?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

agree - he has ZERO PRAYER of losing. Elite XC NEEDS him to win to save the organization. if he goes down SO does EXC - they found the biggest Tomato Can out there for him and if this "fight" last 1 full round i'll be STUNNED and liek Nedrow - i expect it to be VERY short

I wonder if you thought he had zero prayer while watching that fight.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I thought the same exact thing right at the start. That is funny. Those chearleaders doing awful dances up on the stage was horrific right from the get go. What a joke this was, although there was a couple good fights. And easy money on slice to boot. No way in hell they were going to let him lose.

Do you really feel that Kimbo couldn't lose that fight after watching it? I understand the ref seemed to favor Kimbo quite a bit but he was close to done late in the 2nd.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I had never seen MMA before but it was on CBS so I couldn't avoid it last night. Am I the only one who was offended by it? In a world where abolishing the sport of boxing is seriously being considered, this MMA is being shown on network TV! I'm not a boxing fan but I have watched several fights in the past 50 years and it is nowhere near as offensive as this MMA. Maybe it was the cauliflower ear that did it for me, but I just found it emblematic of the decline of our civilization.

Why did the ref stop the fight?? You gotta be kidding me

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9FdxASs-6LY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9FdxASs-6LY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Where is Smoke? I know he follows the MMA stuff pretty closely, would like to hear his opinion on Kimbo.

jwunderdog

EOG Addicted

Kimbo sucks,that guy he fought was a joke and almost beat him. Kimbo probably wouldn't be in the top 10 of UFC.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I had never seen MMA before but it was on CBS so I couldn't avoid it last night. Am I the only one who was offended by it? In a world where abolishing the sport of boxing is seriously being considered, this MMA is being shown on network TV! I'm not a boxing fan but I have watched several fights in the past 50 years and it is nowhere near as offensive as this MMA. Maybe it was the cauliflower ear that did it for me, but I just found it emblematic of the decline of our civilization.

i agree...it is useless to me

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Well, your not in the majority......It wiil grow from last night and ever fight they stopped early because it was on National TV...I doubt any of the fights would have been stopped this early if it was on Pay per view.........Boxing is like the WWE now, it sucks....

Hitdogg

While I definitely see where some people can find it way too "barbaric" for a civilized country, I gotta admit its pretty damn entertaining.

Heavyweight boxing has lost almost all of its appeal, as it ends up being more of a dance the entire match.

I find the strategy in it very appealing. Your "backyward brawler" may win a match or three if they get a lucky shot in, but the technical guys that know the submission moves and how to break them will usually win the match once it gets on the ground.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Can't put my finger on why but it just did absolutely zilch for me. i take Karate so I do have an interest in the martial art aspect. i know that boxing sucks these days and MMA is trying to reach me as a fan but I'll pass.

I am sure MMA will be ok without me :LMAO

Kimbo is just a street fighter who just started "training mma" all his fights so far have been with nothing more than bums or burnouts who haven't won a fight in years he has no MMA credibility whatsoever if you put him in the ring with a real MMA fighter like Fedor Emelianko or Rampage Jackson they will DESTROY him.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

5 decent fights last night. Will watch on free TV or basic cable but wont pay PPV dollars to watch.

Good luck getting 5 decent fights from boxing in the next 5 months....

Tuckman

Uh Poster

who cares who won the kimbo fight, as it shouldnt have been stopped, but wtf was wrong with that other dudes ear? it was messed up from the get go... i thought he had a growth like emerging from his earlob :+clueless

Tuckman

Uh Poster

also that 1 broad who had her hair done in like corn roles, ugh she was an ugly thing.. i woulda made a slampig out of the chick she fought though (the winner) :cheers

RonDog2

EOG Member

Kimbo is just a street fighter who just started "training mma" all his fights so far have been with nothing more than bums or burnouts who haven't won a fight in years he has no MMA credibility whatsoever if you put him in the ring with a real MMA fighter like Fedor Emelianko or Rampage Jackson they will DESTROY him.

Exactly right...Kimbo is nothing more than a circus attraction. Most of the top MMA guys in Pride and UFC would destroy him.

Nascar_Bobby

EOG Addicted

I seen many MMA fights stopped early. MMA refs can stop a fight as they see fit as long they are trying to prevent serius injury.

I believe this fight was stopped because the blood was coming out of the ear James Thompson to fast.

The Cauliflower ear of James Thompson needed to be fixed before the match.