BTJ- Welcome back

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Re: BTJ- Welcome back

I JUST POPPED IN TO TELL THE SHRINK HOW IDIOTIC HIS CONTEST IS.WE ALL KNOW THE FIX WILL BE IN AND THE WINNER IS (JOURNEYMAN)WINK WINK I WILL TAKE THE 500 OFF YOU PAY CHECK O.K. JOURNEYMAN THANKS FOR ALL THE NEW GHOST'S I MEAN MEMBERS.WE ALL KNOW THIS WILL BE A FIXED CONTEST.

I STILL HAVE TO LAUGH IMAGINE TELLING SOMEBODY YOU WORK WITH OR A FAMILY MEMBER ABOUT WHERE YOU HANG OUT IN YOUR SPARE TIME:LMAO OH MAN NORMAL SOCIETY WOULD THINK YOU WERE RETARDED IF YOU TOLD THEM YOUR GAMBLING OFFSHORE AND YOU HAVE INTERNET FRIENDS IN A SPORTS GAMBLING FORUM:LMAO OH SHIT THIS STUFF IS GREAT.

SHRINK I PLAYED IN A CHARITY GOLF TOURNAMENT FOR KIDS WITH CANCER LAST WEEK THE MAYOR OF BOSTON WAS THERE MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE ASKED HIM IF HE WANTED TO JOIN THE EYE ON GAMBLING SPORTS FORUM:LMAO

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

I BETTER GET BACK OVER TO THE RX WILHEIM MIGHT BE WORRIED ABOUT ME.OH THAT WILHEIM HE IS A SWELL GUY:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

How much money is Wil paying you to be his caddy?

Don't worry about answering, I already know. 0

Journeyman

EOG Master

Some people have a hard time reading between the lines,you have to throw out the bs and see that he is telling it likes he sees it.BTJ is a realist.:houra

OMG, yeah. :rolleyes:

Say hello to Batman for me, I will be down there in 3 weeks.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

I'm tired even worry about a behind the keypad tough guy....I'm going to see the Sox this year and will be hanging out with some boys around Fenway....If he IS SUCH A TOUGH dude, and has SOOOOO Many TOUGH buddies, I will leave my cell number and he can meet me anytime....HE WONT, he is a ***

sl55

EOG Veteran

OMG, yeah. :rolleyes:

Say hello to Batman for me, I will be down there in 3 weeks.

Whats your fuckin problem besides being a stiff and a snitch?I told you more than once my location,Devil has all my info,but I'm sure he being a stand up guy wouldn't turn it over to you junior Gman.When you get here,email me so we can meet up.I live in the real world,whereas you cannot survive amongst real people.:LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

I have no desire to meet you, I asked you what I had to prove and you never responded back....what exactly am I proving, and why?

sl55

EOG Veteran

I have no desire to meet you, I asked you what I had to prove and you never responded back....what exactly am I proving, and why?

You are not worth responding to,your'e always opening up that alligator mouth writing checks your parakeet ass can't cash,just bring it.There is not one person you have met on these boards that will back up all your claims hotshot,so carry on with your internet personna,you might know a little about sports,but you know nothing about life.

raiders,

Please don't encourage that one to post here Let him spew elsewhere. Thank you.

Gambler

EOG Addicted

Nice to see a guy that really knows what's going on in the world.
BTJ = The 2nd greatest poster in the history of the internet sports forums, no doubt!

sick gambler = the 1st, currently a prisoner in jjgolds basement. No release date!

I JUST POPPED IN TO TELL THE SHRINK HOW IDIOTIC HIS CONTEST IS.WE ALL KNOW THE FIX WILL BE IN AND THE WINNER IS (JOURNEYMAN)WINK WINK I WILL TAKE THE 500 OFF YOU PAY CHECK O.K. JOURNEYMAN THANKS FOR ALL THE NEW GHOST'S I MEAN MEMBERS.WE ALL KNOW THIS WILL BE A FIXED CONTEST.

I STILL HAVE TO LAUGH IMAGINE TELLING SOMEBODY YOU WORK WITH OR A FAMILY MEMBER ABOUT WHERE YOU HANG OUT IN YOUR SPARE TIME:LMAO OH MAN NORMAL SOCIETY WOULD THINK YOU WERE RETARDED IF YOU TOLD THEM YOUR GAMBLING OFFSHORE AND YOU HAVE INTERNET FRIENDS IN A SPORTS GAMBLING FORUM:LMAO OH SHIT THIS STUFF IS GREAT.

SHRINK I PLAYED IN A CHARITY GOLF TOURNAMENT FOR KIDS WITH CANCER LAST WEEK THE MAYOR OF BOSTON WAS THERE MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE ASKED HIM IF HE WANTED TO JOIN THE EYE ON GAMBLING SPORTS FORUM:LMAO

BTJ,

Thanks for your feedback...

I thought I'd pop in to address you...

I am spending my time with 5 beautiful grandchildren, ages 4, 6, 8, 9, and 10...

Nothing you can post today can take away the LOVE they bring to me and the LOVE I share with them....

I hope one day u get a chance to experience this...

It might make you less bitter...

THE SHRINK