You heard it here First from the DOGG

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated
One of UK top recruits, QB, Deauante Mason was arrested in Va Beach a Thursday for shooting a OLD Time photo clerk in the face with a BB GUN...Unreal, this will surface soon, but remember who brought the news first. Not one of your great posters or MODS..

Hitdogg

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated
Re: You heard it here First from the DOGG

you hear all this BULLSHIT on this forum, but Im giving you infor that I have called into CBS sportsline....I'm sure all your crap means more than a story that IS TRUE and I have broke HOURS before anyone else will....CBS will call the Courts but they are closed on the weekends....I can print the warrant, if none UNDERSTANDS how impotant this is....NO, NO, NO, u want to hear abuot OSU girls failed attempt at playboy on a SPORTS SITE...Sad FUCKS.....

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

It will come out first thing in the morning, remember I told you sooooooo.........U need his address

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

you hear all this BULLSHIT on this forum, but Im giving you infor that I have called into CBS sportsline....I'm sure all your crap means more than a story that IS TRUE and I have broke HOURS before anyone else will....CBS will call the Courts but they are closed on the weekends....I can print the warrant, if none UNDERSTANDS how impotant this is....NO, NO, NO, u want to hear abuot OSU girls failed attempt at playboy on a SPORTS SITE...Sad FUCKS.....
Hitdogg, the problem is that you have to give a fuck about UK football to care at all about this whereas I don't have to care about dick to want to see more pics of MRSOSU.:bank:

Blondie

EOG Master

It will come out first thing in the morning, remember I told you sooooooo.........U need his address

Well, I will keep an eye out for it, if I catch it first in the morning, I will post it with the thread title "Just as Hittdogg Said!" :D

the hitdogg can be so bitter at times....i have been out with this guy...we are having a blast the beer is flowing...hitdogg goes to the bathroom and never comes back!!!

that is why i love the guys!!! you never know..what you might get!!

and yes he is a great poster....my may'n!!!

thanks for the scoop...2ggs

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Thanks T..........It will be out soon, and of course ESPN and the sorts will break it, but I tried to give it to EOG......Im sure they dont need the exposure, the are rolling.......T, when will i finally get a fair shake on the team.....

Hitdogg

Tuckman

Uh Poster

thats our prison systems for you, get a bit of confidential info and hes ready to scan the warrent to show a gambling forum.. classless fuck :rolleyes:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Just got back in town. Traveled 150 miles, one way, for my sons t-ball tourney. :+excited-

i saw that, nuttin better then tee ball with the lil one's.. it might be the only reason i would want my own son, was to see him growing up in sports and coaching him like my dad did me...

i saw that, nuttin better then tee ball with the lil one's.. it might be the only reason i would want my own son, was to see him growing up in sports and coaching him like my dad did me...

Nothing better. :cheers:cheers

I could have paid for half a semester at OSU for him with what I missed on Saturday. Oh well.

You ready for the Vegas HEAT?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Nothing better. :cheers:cheers

I could have paid for half a semester at OSU for him with what I missed on Saturday. Oh well.

You ready for the Vegas HEAT?

i dont know about the heat, a few weeks ago it was 105-110 for a few days, it about killed me! the dry heat sucks! i'm used to 85 and 100% humidity