Deaths in Iraq lower in May than anytime in last 4 years

Re: Deaths in Iraq lower in May than anytime in last 4 years

you brought up the whole thing about knowing black people or whatever the hell you meant

yeah i have one in my phone....i call him whenever i need my house cleaned or want some good BBQ....besides that no...we rich republicans are all racists...dont you know that?..thats what you lefties always say :) ....get with it old man

How does it feel being the one American in four who supports BU$HCO?? And one of the 19% who think America is headed in the right direction?? Ever consider hari-kari? You should!

Guaranteed the Bushies don't give ONE SQUIRT OF PISS about some old approval ratings!! 1/4???? That's a divine MANDATE to the Bushies!!!!!!!!
:LMAO

DimeDR

Banned

yeah right tar, you dont have any black pals, but thats ok ... now, the real question would you enjoy going to iraq and killing people?

yeah right tar, you dont have any black pals, but thats ok ... now, the real question would you enjoy going to iraq and killing people?

well i do but thats really not relevant....i would enjoy going to iraq and serving my country

DimeDR

Banned

you didnt answer specifically, would you enjoy killing?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dime:

Bigger question is why Ktb is not over in Iraq?

Ohhhh .... because he has family?

KTB is another Cheney clone Chickenshit who brags about war since "I have
friends serving in Iraq"

I want to hear his bullshit reasons why he cheers on an illegal war based on 935 lies used by BUSHCO to illegally occupy a country Bush admitted publically had nothing to do with 9-11

you didnt answer specifically, would you enjoy killing?

i dont know what you are trying to get me to say but since i've never killed a guy so i honestly couldn't tell you how I'd feel...id take great satisfaction in serving my country and decreasing the numbers of the enemy

thats like me asking you if someone broke into your house and threatened you with a gun but you shot him first....did you take pleasure in killing the guy?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Too bad that PIMPLE on your ass kept you out of serving this country
with that Tough Talking GOPer slang you have down so well

Another totally ridiculous post - yea, it's no better to have 21 guys die in a month than say 80 or 100. Now the definition of success is zero deaths huh?

Yes, Troll. Unlike you, I see that these boys are dying for nothing except the whims of an overexcited president.

I'm not about to look at X number of deaths in Iraq and say "That's not too bad" and neither should you because you are nothing more than just another homefront hero.

Feldmeister

EOG Member

God bless our troops! We know you guys are working hard over there to keep us safe over here!

I'm a newb to this board and I didn't realize how quickly I would come across an idiot so quickly. Wow! But I guess each board has them.

Ummm... you can call me an idiot if you wish, but you should realize that I AM one of the troops you speak of.

Not a single member of the military is keeping any other American SAFE in Iraq.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dawg is an Idiot?

He served 18 yrs

He has Intelligence and contributes a lot to this board

You are way over your head taking on Dawg

BY THE WAY ... YOUR ASS IS NOT IN IRAQ FOR WHAT REASON?

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

KTB-Just to disprove your LIE about the media NOT reporting the lower death toll in Iraq for May-TODAY JUNE 2nd, the lead story in the International section of the NY TIMES-a source i'm sure you NEVER pick up to read- is headlined this way:"U.S. Deaths in IRAQ WAR are LOWEST since 2003". That's just 2 days after the end of the month! Of course , the story also reports,"Even amid the news of declining deaths, there was a setback on Sunday to efforts to negotiate a long-term security pact that would set out how long American forces stay in Iraq. The Iraqi government criticized proposals from Ameican negotiators and vowed to reject ANY DEAL THAT VIOLATED IRAQI SOVERIGNTY." The article went on to say that the generals on the ground in Iraq warned of increases of violence throughout the summer months! In closing,.... How's that reconciliation coming along.Sparky???

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ktb:

The EOG "Human Punching bag" strikes again !!

mr merlin

EOG Master

Ummm... you can call me an idiot if you wish, but you should realize that I AM one of the troops you speak of.

Not a single member of the military is keeping any other American SAFE in Iraq.
Being in the service does not preclude you from idiocy, as is evidenced by your not giving a crap if deaths are up or down.

Feld - dawg fancies himself as some sort of constitutional scholar but he's really just a kook of a different flavor.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Merlin finally speaks the truth:

Being in the service does not preclude you from idiocy

BUSH - AWOL
MCBUSH - SOLD OUT HIS FELLOW SOLDIERS AND EARNED THE NICKNAME OF
"SONGBIRD"

Being in the service does not preclude you from idiocy, as is evidenced by your not giving a crap if deaths are up or down.

Feld - dawg fancies himself as some sort of constitutional scholar but he's really just a kook of a different flavor.

But it does give me much more insight into things than you could possibly have, Troll.

I'm not a "homefront hero" (cheerleader), like yourself.

Ok, troll, would you care to take me on in a Constitutional challenge?

mr merlin

EOG Master

I'm proud of you dawg for serving us, now stop whining on message boards and go kill some muslims.

As far as the constitution goes, I have little to no interest in it ,or its interpretation.

I'm proud of you dawg for serving us, now stop whining on message boards and go kill some muslims.

As far as the constitution goes, I have little to no interest in it ,or its interpretation.

Not one bit of whining here, Troll.

I'm already directly or indirectly responsible for the deaths of more terrorists than you will ever be.

Typical troll answer.

Challenge = no thanks (not interested).

Any one care to post some odds on the Challenge between the Troll and I on a constitutional challenge?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The Troll is a worse underdog than raising the Titantic in full

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Merlin's "friends"

TarBaby ..... contributions that dont fall into the dumbass column ... has
never happened

Archie Bunker .... would be pointing at Australia if asked to locate Iraq on
the world atlas

AND THAT IS ABOUT IT .... :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

stifflers mom

EOG Enthusiast

i dont know what you are trying to get me to say but since i've never killed a guy so i honestly couldn't tell you how I'd feel...id take great satisfaction in serving my country and decreasing the numbers of the enemy

thats like me asking you if someone broke into your house and threatened you with a gun but you shot him first....did you take pleasure in killing the guy?

Disect your own response here and maybe just maybe you'd understand why the Iraqi's are doing what they're doing

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

We invaded Iraq illegally ....

We have raped their kids ....

We have tortured Innocent civilians ...

We have gutted the countries infrastructure ....

We have displaced over 2,000,000 Iraqis ...

Iraqis killing Americans is no difft than what would happen if North Korea
invaded to overthrow the brutal American Dictator

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Merlin's "friends" include:

<table class="infobox vcard" style="margin-top: 1px; width: 23em; font-size: 90%; text-align: left; padding-left: 0.5em; padding-right: 0.5em;"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" class="fn" style="text-align: center; font-size: 140%; font-weight: bold;">Larry Craig</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" style="text-align: center;">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" style="text-align: center; font-size: 110%;"> <hr> GAY GOP SENATOR (Idaho) WHO LIKES TO SUCK COCK IN BATHROOM STALLS

</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" style="background: lavender none repeat scroll 0% 50%; text-align: center; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;">I</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table class="infobox vcard" style="margin-top: 1px; width: 23em; font-size: 90%; text-align: left; padding-left: 0.5em; padding-right: 0.5em;"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" class="fn" style="text-align: center; font-size: 140%; font-weight: bold;">Mark Foley</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" style="text-align: center;">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" style="text-align: center; font-size: 110%;"> <hr> GAY GOP Senator from Florida who likes UNDERAGE MALE PAGES

</td></tr></tbody></table>

DimeDR

Banned

so tar baby eliminating innocent people in iraq would bring you great pleasure, thats nice to know.... usa has killed one million, how many are the fictitious al qaeda? maybe you could bag a few of those ... but im sure you would road trip and prefer to kill sheep herders and defenseless women and children

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dime:

Tarbaby would be an Underdog in the following cage matches vs these woman so unlikely MR TOUGH TALKER could handle any Iraqi:

<table class="t bt" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td width="98%">
</td><td id="resultStats" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-top: 0px;" id="tDataImage0" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom" width="20%"></td><td style="padding-top: 0px;" id="tDataImage1" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom" width="20%"></td><td style="padding-top: 0px;" id="tDataImage2" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom" width="20%"></td><td style="padding-top: 0px;" id="tDataImage3" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom" width="20%"></td><td style="padding-top: 0px;" id="tDataImage4" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom" width="20%"></td></tr><tr><td id="tDataText0" align="center" valign="top" width="20%">[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]elderly woman Caring Home Support
600 x 786 - 134k - jpg
www.beaconcs.ca[/SIZE][/FONT]</td><td id="tDataText1" align="center" valign="top" width="20%">[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]From Wikipedia, the free ...
300 x 376 - 23k
en.wikipedia.org[/SIZE][/FONT]</td><td id="tDataText2" align="center" valign="top" width="20%">[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Elderly Woman in Wheelchair in a ...
577 x 832 - 407k
www.piperreport.com[/SIZE][/FONT]</td><td id="tDataText3" align="center" valign="top" width="20%">[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Photograph of elderly woman
434 x 439 - 21k - jpg
www.fbi.gov[/SIZE][/FONT]</td><td id="tDataText4" align="center" valign="top" width="20%">[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]elderly woman
258 x 363 - 60k - jpg
www.interiorhealth.ca[/SIZE][/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Glad to see ya finally fess up that Bush, Rice, Rumsfeld, Rove and Cheney are
all war criminals

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I's funny how the Pentagon sticks w/ their assertion they're not keeping any sort of count of enemy dead or *collateral damage.*I just watched a press conference by a Major General in Iraq and keeping in line w/ the military's love of minutiae and details the dude was citing figures almost down to the number of bullets fired at certain recent relatively engagements. I find it mind boggling and rather disingenuous to say that the military doesn't have some sort of fairly accurate 'enemy body count' and it stretches even further the already paper thin credibility of the Pentagon.
--###--
original-ips

IRAQ: Death Toll 'Above Highest Estimates'
By Ahmed Ali and Dahr Jamail*

BAQUBA, Jun 2 (IPS) - The real number of the dead is far higher than even the highest declared in death tolls, many Iraqis say.

A study by doctors from the Johns Hopkins School of Health in conjunction with Iraqi doctors from al-Mustanceriya University in Baghdad, published in the British medical journal The Lancet in October 2006, estimated the number of excess deaths as a result of the occupation at above 655,000.

Just Foreign Policy, an independent organisation "dedicated to reforming U.S. foreign policy" offered an updated total of 1,213,716 at the time of this writing.

On Sep. 14, 2007, Opinion Research Business (ORB), an independent polling agency located in London, produced a figure of 1,220,580 deaths as a result of the invasion.

These estimates are above any official figures from Iraq, but they do consider the reported official figures.

Iraqis believe that the authorities are hiding these figures. "The U.S. military benefits from hiding the real totals," said a political analyst who declined to give his name because of the atmosphere of fear within Iraq. "And the Iraqi government is a puppet of the Americans, so their figures are ridiculously low as well."

The report published in The Lancet did not take into account many circumstances of death, say residents in Baquba, capital of Diyala province 40km north of capital Baghdad.

"All people know that a large number of bodies are dropped into the Diyala river," said a local resident. "I was kidnapped and taken to a village called Huwaider, which is completely Shia and located on the Diyala River. Sunnis there are killed and dropped in the river by militiamen, but I was freed by the U.S Army.