Blondie, stop with the life understanding/spirituality threads

None of us are in touch with ourselves, but we are enough to know that these types of topics belong on womens gardening forums.

Making my eyes bleed, I go across street and I see 16 year old kids calling each other ass-hats and come here and have to read the meaning of life.....

Where can a fucking guy talk gambling anymore:+whipping

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Blondie, stop with the life understanding/spirituality threads

None of us are in touch with ourselves, but we are enough to know that these types of topics belong on womens gardening forums.

Making my eyes bleed, I go across street and I say 16 year old kids calling each other ass-hats and come here and have to read the meaning of life.....

Where can a fucking guy talk gambling anymore:+whipping

I limit it to one or two a day just for you Crazy!

Although it appears Jeff has followed suit so there is no stopping it now :LMAO

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

There are way worse topics than that here. Keep up the nice work Blondie. I like your work.

Blondie

EOG Master

There are way worse topics than that here. Keep up the nice work Blondie. I like your work.

Thanks Tom, figure during the day it is a nice change of pace. These threads usually run their course by evening when sports is a prime factor...

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Thanks Tom, figure during the day it is a nice change of pace. These threads usually run their course by evening when sports is a prime factor...

No prob. Do your thing, be yourself and there will always be naysers regardless. They are pretty good threads for my money. Thanks.

Blondie

EOG Master

No prob. Do your thing, be yourself and there will always be naysers regardless. Thanks.

Crazy is ok. As long as I whip him into shape occasionally it is all in good fun :D

and thank you again!

Hey I saw last night where guys were talking about soap operas so why not get a little deep during the day. No one will tell if you have a sensitive side. I promise!

Blondie

EOG Master

Hey I saw last night where guys were talking about soap operas so why not get a little deep during the day. No one will tell if you have a sensitive side. I promise!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

(now do you see what I was saying in the email.....)

Yes I do and I am glad to help!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

We were talking about how wonderful you are Crazy and how you are just the greatest thing since sliced cheese :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

We were talking about how wonderful you are Crazy and how you are just the greatest thing since sliced cheese :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Gee he just don't know when to take a compliment does he? :LMAO:LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

I know see if I compliment him again :LMAO

Kellen

EOG Member

I see crazyl likes to complain about everything over here too. Is he constantly stroking CW here as well?

I see crazyl likes to complain about everything over here too. Is he constantly stroking CW here as well?
Here's the guy who was always cool toward me, until I'd defend his "arch nemesis".. Boo hoo. I am sorry that he insulted your father, but don't take your feelings out on me.

At the end of the day, I don't give a shit what he said to asshurt you, I enjoy making money that is why I like Dodif. :finger004

Blondie

EOG Master

Not really, he is pretty quiet about CW over here....

Overall he behaves himself..

Kellen

EOG Member

Here's the guy who was always cool toward me, until I'd defend his "arch nemesis".. Boo hoo. I am sorry that he insulted your father, but don't take your feelings out on me.

At the end of the day, I don't give a shit what he said to asshurt you, I enjoy making money that is why I like Dodif. :finger004

Im still wondering how my attitude changed since I added a black guy as my avatar? You never explained.

Im still wondering how my attitude changed since I added a black guy as my avatar? You never explained.
Because when you first started posting, you were much more southern polite type. I never had any issues with you, then all of a sudden you add a black guy avatar and your vagina has sand in it.

I think something about it made you more aggressive, or perhaps you can't stand the fact that someone could respect a winning handicapper whom you happen to have a playground grudge with...:whatever:

Kellen

EOG Member

Ive been using the Willie McGee avatar for months now. Dodif never appeared in his new form until about 3 weeks ago. The black guy avatar didnt make me more aggressive. Its not even the fact that hes black as to why I put it on there. Its Willie Mcgee looking cracked out. I put it up there for laughs, I dont care whether hes black or white.