Fading Tampa Bay in every game for a 9 game road stretch.. 6/3 to 6/11

Apple

Banned
Tampa Bay has been playing well don't get me wrong but how long is that going to last? They are going to be tested BIG time on this nine game road trip. Rays are 11-12 on the road

Look at their next 9 games:
<TABLE class="calBorderBg cal" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=581 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calPageBg width=83> </TD><TD class=calPageBg width=83></TD><TD class=calPageBg width=83> Thursday</TD><TD class=calPageBg width=83> Friday</TD><TD class=calPageBg width=83> Saturday</TD></TR><TR><TD class=calPageBg colSpan=7> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top height=80><!-- BEGIN DATE --><TD class=calPastBg><TABLE class=calPastBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15></TD><TD class=calR width=66>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD><!-- BEGIN DATE --><TD class=calInactiveBg><TABLE class=calInactiveBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15>
</TD><TD class=calR width=66>
</TD><!-- BEGIN DATE --><TD class=calAwayBg><TABLE class=calAwayBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15>3

</TD><TD class=calR width=66>@ BOS
7:05 PM
ION
MLB.TV
</TD><!-- BEGIN DATE --><TD class=calAwayBg><TABLE class=calAwayBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15>4

7:05 PM
ION/ESPN
MLB.TV
</TD><!-- BEGIN DATE --><TD class=calAwayBg><TABLE class=calAwayBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15>5

6:05 PM
FSN-HD
MLB.TV
</TD><!-- BEGIN DATE --><TD class=calAwayBg><TABLE class=calAwayBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15>6

</TD><TD class=calR width=66>@ TEX
8:05 PM
ION
MLB.TV
</TD><!-- BEGIN DATE --><TD class=calAwayBg><TABLE class=calAwayBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15>7

8:05 PM
FSN-HD
MLB.TV
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=calPageBg colSpan=7> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top height=80><!-- BEGIN DATE --><TD class=calAwayBg><TABLE class=calAwayBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15>8

5:05 PM
ION
MLB.TV
</TD><!-- BEGIN DATE --><TD class=calAwayBg><TABLE class=calAwayBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15>9

</TD><TD class=calR width=66>@ LAA
10:05 PM
ION
MLB.TV
</TD><!-- BEGIN DATE --><TD class=calAwayBg><TABLE class=calAwayBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15>10

10:05 PM
ION
MLB.TV
</TD><!-- BEGIN DATE --><TD class=calAwayBg><TABLE class=calAwayBg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=82 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=calL width=15>11

3:35 PM
MLB.TV
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Looks like a pretty tough schedule to me.. Red Sox at Fenway, improving Rangers and always dangerous Angels and all on the road. If the Rays win more than half of these games then God Bless em.

In case you haven't looked at the active Reds thread I have going here is a record of how I've performed doing this:

Last Season: Dodgers 9-4 +7.02
Last Season: Giants 12-6 +7.91
Last Season: Red Sox 4-2 +0.00
Last Season: Mets 1-1 -0.46
This Season: Giants 7-6 +2.00
This Season: Red Sox 6-2 +3.65 Units

ACTIVE: http://forums.eog.com/baseball-betting/fading-reds-every-game-between-5-a-136306.html

Hoping to go at least 6-3 with this..

GL everyone.:cheers

Re: Fading Tampa Bay in every game for a 9 game road stretch.. 6/3 to 6/11

Their Cinderella run is bound to stop some time.

With Shields and Kazmir this team can always win a series.

I would just like to see you pick on a team with a worse rotation. Good luck though!!

Apple

Banned

Thanks for the feedback..

For Tuesday:

1* Boston -120

GL everyone

are you using the same "system" to pick the teams to fade as you have the past few years?

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

I like the idea but I personally would wait for a single TB loss as they are on a 3 game win streak before beginning the fade. Especially when Boston broke a 3 game win streak today.. just my 2 cents and wish you the best of luck on going 6 and 3. knock em dead.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

tuesday was like "stealing" - a team that almost never loses at home against a team with a losing road record and the line was near "Pick"? damn glad i pounced on it

Apple

Banned

Thanks guys still a long ways to go but it's always wonderful to win the first game..

1-0 +1.00

Apple

Banned

Lots of juice, but should be a winner I think.. If TB defeats Beckett at Fenway then God Bless them.

For Wednesday..

1* Boston -175

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good luck today Gyno.

Apple

Banned

dio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My nig, good to see you here..

ballwonder

EOG Master

G, good luck tonight on the plays. Took Boston as well, not thrilled about the juice but thought it is the play.

Apple

Banned

2-0 +2.00 Units :)

Great start, in position to win with this one no doubt..

Apple

Banned

This third game scares me a bit.. Half unit on Bos max tomorrow.

Apple

Banned

A lot of sharp guys on here are on Boston so I'm going to raise up the unit size just a little.

For Thursday:

0.75* Boston -112

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Working effing great so far Gyne! Keep it up.

p.s ... I wish I was a doctor of pussy

Apple

Banned

3-1 +2.25 Units

For Sat:

1* Texas -104

Apple

Banned

3-2 +1.21 Units

For Sun:

1* Texas +127

Apple

Banned

Thanks man, the O's are killin it tho :(

Apple

Banned

For Monday:

1* Angels -136

Apple

Banned

4-3 +1.12 Units

For Tues:
1* Angels -107

Apple

Banned

5-3 +2.12 Units

Profit is locked up!!!

Apple

Banned

Last play

Wed:

1* Angels -114

munson15

I want winners...

2 out of 3 ain't bad, the saying goes, but the Baltimore thread is shocking. How a lousy team that was 10-18 on the road when you started has killed it like they have is beyond me.

Apple

Banned

But I've learned from that Baltimore debacle.. Baltimore was dogs and quite BIG dogs in most of the games which means I had to give a lot of juice. Thats whats really killed me.

Making mistakes can be positive in the long run.. Thanks for your support sir.

munson15

I want winners...

But I've learned from that Baltimore debacle.. Baltimore was dogs and quite BIG dogs in most of the games which means I had to give a lot of juice. Thats whats really killed me.

Making mistakes can be positive in the long run.. Thanks for your support sir.
There's the old rule about not laying more than -150. Maybe that can be a help in future threads, since you are valuing each play differently, anyway. I know the fades have not been mechanical in the sense of putting the same bet out every night, so I humbly suggest a filter of some sort.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i say (-1.30) and not (-1.50)... you just cant lay this juice, in every day baseball, where the single game, means very little... 1 of 162 pales in comparison to (1 of 16)...

good luck with todays play gyno..

Apple

Banned

There's the old rule about not laying more than -150. Maybe that can be a help in future threads, since you are valuing each play differently, anyway. I know the fades have not been mechanical in the sense of putting the same bet out every night, so I humbly suggest a filter of some sort.

Definitely should consider it.. I have successful with this 7 out of 9 times so I also shouldn't change what I'm doing too much because of a bad apple..

But filtering odds is a definite filter, maybe go -1 if odds are more than -150.. Thanks for the advice guys this is what the forums are for.. :cheers

Apple

Banned

FINAL RECORD:

6-3 +3.12 Units