Ego?

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted
Didn't you create and EOG myspace page? What would you think about creating a facebook page? I know that facebook is for the mostly younger people, but it could help things. Just a thought.

Re: Ego?

He's slacking on these projects as of late. He is too content now, needs to actually lift a finger here and there.

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Hahah, thanks, it is my first, and I have seen the myspace page, it is pretty cool. Just throwing an idea out there, because I know that there are many young gamblers out there that have no idea about this site. The problem is, facebook has much more security settings then myspace, and its harder to get a following. I could help, but that can only go so far.

Blondie

EOG Master

Well when we let Ego out of his cage in the morning I will lead him towards this thread :D

If he has any questions etc can he email you about it?

Now Crazy, you give him crap when he does lift a finger and call it over moderating make up our minds here :LMAO

psst. you are falling behind.....

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

No problem Blondie, have him email me. Not sure if there are enough younger people on this forum, facebook seems to work with the younger crowd, just thought that it could not hurt. Just a thought. They do have 70 million members though.

Blondie

EOG Master

No problem Blondie, have him email me. Not sure if there are enough younger people on this forum, facebook seems to work with the younger crowd, just thought that it could not hurt. Just a thought. They do have 70 million members though.

Thanks LWP, the ages on this forum vary widely! That to me is part of what makes this forum so interesting, you get opinions from almost every generation!

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

I will agree, and that is part of what makes this site great. You have guys who have been here and in this industry forever and you have the guy who is just starting to bet trying learn new things, great combination. I also think that the different topics on the main page, which usually are interesting help.

Blondie

EOG Master

I will agree, and that is part of what makes this site great. You have guys who have been here and in this industry forever and you have the guy who is just starting to bet trying learn new things, great combination. I also think that the different topics on the main page, which usually are interesting help.

Thanks, we had a poster that felt the need today to bump every off topic thread for about the past five months today. There for a while we were starting to look more like a self help site than a gambling forum :LMAO