what happened to Dave Cokin here?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: what happened to Dave Cokin here?

mia for over a year

not really - he doesn't post at any site and for good reason - when he does he either gets ripped for the pix or for being with Jim Feist - as will happen here at least 1 time before the 5th post

he is focusing on his radio gig, too

he is still picking games - we exchange e-mails every day

:smokesmalCOULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT RADIO STATION/TIME/ETC. I USED TO LISTEN TO HIM WITH LEE PETE FROM THE STARDUST FOR YEARS AT KDWN-LOOKING FOR INTERNET RADIO SHOWS-THANK YOU-:smokesmal

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

:smokesmalCOULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT RADIO STATION/TIME/ETC. I USED TO LISTEN TO HIM WITH LEE PETE FROM THE STARDUST FOR YEARS AT KDWN-LOOKING FOR INTERNET RADIO SHOWS-THANK YOU-:smokesmal

me, too - that is how we first got to know each other - and in case you didn't know Lee Pete has had ALS for some time and he is literally on death's door - sadly. one of the biggest hearted nicest guys you will ever hope to meet

right now they are NOT streaming but soon................

LV Portal - WeAreLV - Homepage

:smokesmalI DID NOT KNOW ABOUT LEE PETE"S CONDITION-HIS SHOW WAS A MUST FOR ME-OPENING LINES FROM THE STARDUST-I PICKED IT UP ON REGULAR RADIO AFTER 10 PM CLOSE TO SACRAMENTO.DAVE WAS A GOOD PROVIDER OF INFORMATION-WAY BEFORE COMPUTERS TOOK OVER.I AM MAKING MY FIRST EVER TRIP TO LAS VEGAS NEXT TUESDAY-WISH TO PUT MY FEET INTO THE PLACES I HAVE HEARD SO MUCH OF-PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU LEE,AND YOUR FAMILY-THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION-KINDA PUT A DAMPER ON MY DAY-:smokesmal