Would you want your child to grow up and be a paid poster?

Re: Would you want your child to grow up and be a paid poster?

depends how much he is getting paid...

and it also depends on what other options he has..

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Absolutely not. Sorry.

mofome

Banned

dream large. dream paid to post.

Wouldn't my first choice as an occupation for my kid, but he's in here enough watching me post that he has the whole "forum concept" down pat

I think he also likes to sneak in here so he can catch a glimpse of Shrink's avatar

Blondie

EOG Master

Wouldn't my first choice as an occupation for my kid, but he's in here enough watching me post that he has the whole "forum concept" down pat

I think he also likes to sneak in here so he can catch a glimpse of Shrink's avatar

:LMAOnot surprising. To answer the question, it would depend which of my kids...

kid44

EOG Dedicated

kid,

would you rather him be a janitor? :pop:

Absolutely not. I just want my 2 boys to be happy in whatever they choose.
I stress studies, communication skills with all types as I deal with the public daily and can handle just about anything. Every parent wants their children to be better off than them. They want to take over my business but I told them no. I will make them work with me to pay for college and then if they want to take over for me, fine. Education and hard work. I have nothing against being paid to post but as a father I think they have the ability to do more. Not that there is anything wrong with that. LOL

mofome

Banned

Absolutely not. I just want my 2 boys to be happy in whatever they choose.
I stress studies, communication skills with all types as I deal with the public daily and can handle just about anything. Every parent wants their children to be better off than them. They want to take over my business but I told them no. I will make them work with me to pay for college and then if they want to take over for me, fine. Education and hard work. I have nothing against being paid to post but as a father I think they have the ability to do more. Not that there is anything wrong with that. LOL

don't you think your kid should know who the starting pitchers are for each team as soon as the openers come out?

:+clueless

What do "grow up" mean?

Is it even possible to "grow up" and ever be an effective poster?

mofome

Banned

What do "grow up" mean?

Is it even possible to "grow up" and ever be an effective poster?

You raise an interesting question. The only reason i have not had kids yet is because they're too large a job risk. My son should average no less than 34 posts per day by the time he reaches 7. From there i will live in fear of my job security.

You raise an interesting question. The only reason i have not had kids yet is because they're too large a job risk. My son should average no less than 34 posts per day by the time he reaches 7. From there i will live in fear of my job security.

34 posts? The kid would be no-count in today's environment. Gotta get that post-count up. Get him over to the political forum and enroll him in the Auntie GWB "copy and paste" seminar.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Imagine Jones having a kid and asking him for "advice" on anything?

The Devil

EOG Master

I think you have to look at the situation.....

Tony Montana seems like he is doing ok..........

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

You tell em Jennifer Jones ...

Your "indepth knowledge" about anything starts and ends with the word "uhhhh"