mo.....

picoman

EOG Senior Member
Re: mo.....

that sucks. does this mean the contest is over? i assume all you buddies are coming over here now.

mofome

Banned

that sucks. does this mean the contest is over? i assume all you buddies are coming over here now.

pico, people can post on 2 forums. Sometimes one is more fun, sometimes another. I will be posting my stuff here and hopefully my buds will post here when they want to as well. Its all about being happy man. EOG is going to give me a chance to work with the guys more closely and thats something i will embrace. I brought a lot of guys to SBR and they didn't enjoy it just because i was there you have some good guys and good people working there. This is not a big deal. I hope to see you posting here and doing your late night thing.

:pop:

picoman

EOG Senior Member

no problem. you're a real asset to sbr. sorry to see you go. are you going to be running some bracket contest here as well? let me know.

i have a feeling fingas is going to pull an upset today.

mofome

Banned

no problem. you're a real asset to sbr. sorry to see you go. are you going to be running some bracket contest here as well? let me know.

i have a feeling fingas is going to pull an upset today.

I will def get us a bracket contest here. Its been a lot of fun to see everyone go at it.

:cheers

picoman

EOG Senior Member

I will def get us a bracket contest here. Its been a lot of fun to see everyone go at it.

:cheers
i want to see who are the sharps here. finished 1st in the 1st round. i went 7-4 +4.01 units 2nd round...and i might still be knocked out by fingas if boca juniors game went over 2.5 goals.