5 dimes still has a +102 on Volquez, but most have dropped

mofome

Banned
got +110 overnight. I know the phils have been hitting, but Myers has been awful and Volquez has been the class of the NL.

Re: 5 dimes still has a +102 on Volquez, but most have dropped

I guess it's time to get our reloads in then for Volquez! :)

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

What's up MO???? Welcome back....

been looking at the same game. Phils bats are on fire though. that is scaring me away.

<TABLE class=inBinTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mbCss-runner vAlign=bottom width=142>Cincinnati +107 $3,894

Plenty of action left at Matchbook...

javascript:;
</TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mbCss-odds-best id=bro-370775-w-1></TD><TD class=mbCss-stake-best id=brs-370775-w-1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

What's up MO???? Welcome back....

been looking at the same game. Phils bats are on fire though. that is scaring me away.

Hey buddy. I just like this spot, i know the entire game isn't starting pitching, but its a large portion of it. Ive had a decent baseball season looking over different things and for me this is a play. The cinci pen isn't all that reliable, so maybe a ff play is the best value here.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

You sure have had a good baseball season. I have been checking out your writeups at SBR. very nice info bro. Thanks.

Will take a look at this one in a bit. Sweating out Falcons 1st 5. (Braves)

mofome

Banned

You sure have had a good baseball season. I have been checking out your writeups at SBR. very nice info bro. Thanks.

thanks for the compliment SC. It was just a matter of putting in more effort. When you're directly affiliated with a site its motivation enough to produce something more useful than what had been my norm on other forums for years.

Shutout winner for Volquez! Way to go, mofome!

We tease him a lot but we got him on the spot...welcome back...welcome back...welcome back...welcome baaaaaack!
:cheers :party

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :bank:

mofome

Banned

Shutout winner for Volquez! Way to go, mofome!

We tease him a lot but we got him on the spot...welcome back...welcome back...welcome back...welcome baaaaaack!

ty boys, the baseball season has been a good one.

:cheers