Amazing a man who's name sounds like 'IRAQ Osama' could be our next President.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Re: Amazing a man who's name sounds like 'IRAQ Osama' could be our next President.

In many ways it does:

TARBABY ...... his ramblings have no substance: call him WOODY

NICOLAS ...... boring as shit and always the same crap: call him CLIFF

MERLIN ....... bitches like a little woman: call him CARLA

TEXASFAN ..... doubtful he has a job: call him NORM

Yep .. welcome to Cheers !!!
Thank you very much doc, every insult(like every muslim death) enriches me!:dancefool :dancefool

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran
Re: Amazing a man who's name sounds like 'IRAQ Osama' could be our next President.

Texasfan: here's a flash-----this is a POLITICAL FORUM-NOT A GAMBLING FORUM!!! OTHER THREADS HERE REFER TO GAMBLING AND OTHER THINGS LIKE ARTS/ENTERTAINMENT,ETC. MULTI-TASKNG WILL SET YOU FREE!!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Texas fan---if noone reads this---how come you're here every day??? You must come on just to see your name in print!!

DimeDR

Banned

:+clueless
Nobody of any importance reads the poli forum. You guys are wasting your lives with all of this posting.--TEXANSFAN

even tho im an atheist, there is an appropriate quote in response to your inane comment ... "The greatest man who ever walked the earth did not wear shoes."

I mean, wtf, tex, who is important, Bush and Cheney and Rockefeller cuz they murder en masse? Or maybe just you and Jimmy the Greek.:houra

ps i lived in texas for 5 years as a kid, went back for a reunion 20 years later, I know how the avg. texan thinks, and you even limbo your ass beneath that :)

I think Yungbuck has provided some excellent insights here.

It is in fact possible to discuss politics without going ballistic on eachother...

:cheers

But I think I'm fighting a losing battle!!! :LMAO

I'm to the point where I don't know what everyone's gonna do if a Democrat DOES win!! :+textinb3They won't have nobody to go off on!!!

Let me tell ya.....I HATE George Bush!! I HATE that administration!! I think they've BLOWN IT just about as badly as could be made possible!! But I don't think the divisiveness that he's brought about in this country will EVER suffice to make this place a better place to live!!

Let me say that I think McCain's challenge to Obama to travel with each other and do those town-hall meetings is an EXCELLENT example of the kind of reaching out we need!! This place, and NOT just this board, has become a place where people try and toss insults instead of trying to toss solutions!! Again, I think Bush, Cheney, and Rove are all CRIMINALS!! But I feel like Scott McClellan vindicated a lot of us in that regard, and now I'm ready to go forward and fix what's wrong with this country!! Americans on both sides of the Bush-Mess really don't like each other!! That's not healthy.......That's what Al Queda intended.......and I think the Bush response obliged them!!

But nevertheless, we need to move forward and decide what our best ideals are and how to fix these problems in this country.......and for people that AREN'T on this political forum, who HATE the opposite party, those town-hall meetings would give them a CLEAR CONTRAST on the 2 ways that we can choose to go!! I am, of course, of the camp that believe we need to get our troops home ASAP!! But there are people who DON'T know what they want, and they should be included in this process!!!

That's All!! I've got a Civil Procedure Exam @ 8:30pm, so I gotta jet! Wish me luck!!

:cheers Buck................OUT!!!:cheers

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Yung:

relax ... even if ya drop out I can "pull some strings" and get ya one of them
High Ranking positions in the Air National Guard

Just tell Colonel Ben Ryan that "Scarface" recommends ya !!

Doc,
A Side Note:
Tell Bushie his slot @ the Texas Air National Guard is safe for now, as I'm fairly certain I just ACED that Civil Procedure Exam!! And I also got news that I made a 91 on the Mid-Quarter Quiz in that same class!!

For any of my buddies who care, this is my status @ mid-term of my 2nd year:

Civil Procedure - "A" (Looks like)
Property Law - "B" (For Sure)
Remedies - Exam Next Tuesday, June 10th
Evidence - Exam Wed, June 25th

I feel RELIEVED AS HELL to get that Civil Procedure Mid-Term out of the way!! That guy is laying it on us, and it might end up costing me in Evidence!! Hopefully not, though!! It's going good though.....I'm gettin' up and down as they come at me!! :thumbsup

S

stucco43

Doc, you can save your BS for all of your followers who don't really know any better. You know nothing about me, so stop assuming, emphasis on ass. I served my country from 1984-1988 on active duty. I have been in law enforcement for the past 16 years here in Houston. I have a nice house, a wife, 4 kids, 2 cars, and anything else I need in life. Don't think that you know me by any means.
YOUR A COP...WOW GO GET EM SERGENT..NOW GO FIND BINLADEN...

And so we just got rid of one who's name sounds like
"Orange Kush"

:smokesmal :LMAO

WHAT about this WASN'T hilarious!! Did you get the irony?? Kinda like it wouldn't matter that my name sounds like "NunChuck," therefore I'm REALLY lying about being a Law Student, but am really an Evil Samurai whose mission is to penetrate the EOG Political Board!!!!!
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

:pop::smokesmal:+textinb3:cheers:LMAO:houra:party