Kobe or KG?

Re: Kobe or KG?

wow...they are totally different players...kobe is better but i like the big ticket's attitude...he's such a gamer...

go green!!!:D

Journeyman

EOG Master

It took him 13 years to get out of the first round.

This isn't a knock against Garnett, you ask 25 NBA greats and you will get 25 Kobe's too

RPM

EOG Veteran

i like what kg brings to a team better, but kobe has more skills. i'd probably go with kobe...

5 star bomb

EOG Master

It took him 13 years to get out of the first round.

This isn't a knock against Garnett, you ask 25 NBA greats and you will get 25 Kobe's too

Jman were you on drugs when you made this reply? I thought you knew more about sports than you do I guess... Did you really think KG never got out of the first round in Minny?

If I'm building a team, I'm taking Garnett. 7 ft with handle and shooting touch. That's hard to pass up.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

KG is awesome, but that being said, this thread should be in the asylum it is that silly.

KG is awesome, but that being said, this thread should be in the asylum it is that silly.

I don't think so at all.

Your opinion is being skewed by what they have done in the pros since being drafted. The question was as 18 year olds... not right now.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I don't think so at all.

Your opinion is being skewed by what they have done in the pros since being drafted. The question was as 18 year olds... not right now.

Well fuck, knowing what they have done as pros is what determines who you would take if they are 18. And my opinion isn't skewed by anything other than my eyes and watching as much NBA basketball as anyone.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I don't think so at all.

Exactly.... Royalfan has been wrong in pretty much every post he has made today. LOL

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Well fuck, knowing what they have done as pros is what determines who you would take if they are 18. And my opinion isn't skewed by anything other than my eyes and watching as much NBA basketball as anyone.

What has Kobe done in the pros that KG hasnt? If KG had a player as good as Shaq on his team he would have won 3 rings also. The best player KG ever had with him was probably Sprewell... And that isnt good at all

texansfan

EOG Master

Exactly.... Royalfan has been wrong in pretty much every post he has made today. LOL

Huh? You stated earlier in this thread that KG was one of the best PF ever. If that's the case then you yourself are basing your draft at 18 on what both players have done.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Huh? You stated earlier in this thread that KG was one of the best PF ever. If that's the case then you yourself are basing your draft at 18 on what both players have done.

He is one of the best PF to ever play the game... I would draft KG over Kobe before and after I knew what they did in the NBA

5 star bomb

EOG Master

What the fuck are you forming your opinions on then dumbfuck?

On KG's play. He can only maximize his own personal play and help others on his team so much.... Lakers had way more talent than Minnesota EVER had. If KG had a player like Shaq he would have 3 rings on his fingers too. What dont you understand idiot?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

He is one of the best PF to ever play the game... I would draft KG over Kobe before and after I knew what they did in the NBA

before I can give you. His body is perfect for the NBA. But after, is completely and utterly ridiculous. You are looking dumber and dumber and dumber and dumber. Follow my advice and go away for a few days.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

On KG's play. He can only maximize his own personal play and help others on his team so much.... Lakers had way more talent than Minnesota EVER had. If KG had a player like Shaq he would have 3 rings on his fingers too. What dont you understand idiot?

Okay dipshit, you said exactly Royal was wrong for basing it on their play and yet you are too and even worse, inaccurately. Are you retarded or just act like it?