We are on the CELTICS tonight boys!

Apple

Banned
Re: We are on the CELTICS tonight boys!

Frog did the same shit to me,Mr.NBA,spreadbeater and others. Why the need to fuck with new NBA orientated posters?

FROG with yet another loser. I thought Richard was done this season? I thought he had said something about working at a real job fulltime and not being able to post on these message boards anymore. Stuff about spending more time with his family. Blah, blah, blah. Knew that wouldn't last long. ::LMAO::

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Congradulations to all of the winners. The better team won. Paul was the MVP and hero, as much as Kobe was the zero. Great game, was close til the end. Even had some heroics. I remember way back in 85 when I was up in Tahoe and I had the Lakers + points and they got trounced, one of my worse losses ever, 148-114. Kareem looked a thousand years old, and the Lakers looked like they were going to be swept. Was a long drive home that dasy, and they could not give me enough drink tokes to silence those obnoxious Celtic fans. The Lakeshow ended up bouncing back, winning next game and the championship. It ain't over til it's over. But either way, good job by all who had the chalk yesterday...sure was not me.

OF...:+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Frog did the same shit to me,Mr.NBA,spreadbeater and others. Why the need to fuck with new NBA orientated posters?

I fuck with anyone who brags on the internet about boinking a 15 year old when they are 23. That is just what I do. That has nothing to do with the NBA, so don't go there.

OF...:devil:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Congradulations to all of the winners. The better team won. Paul was the MVP and hero, as much as Kobe was the zero. Great game, was close til the end. Even had some heroics. I remember way back in 85 when I was up in Tahoe and I had the Lakers + points and they got trounced, one of my worse losses ever, 148-114. Kareem looked a thousand years old, and the Lakers looked like they were going to be swept. Was a long drive home that dasy, and they could not give me enough drink tokes to silence those obnoxious Celtic fans. The Lakeshow ended up bouncing back, winning next game and the championship. It ain't over til it's over. But either way, good job by all who had the chalk yesterday...sure was not me.

This is codeword for I got my ass whipped yet AGAIN, and so I have to eat crow instead of being a fucking asshole like usual when I win(albeit few and far between)

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

This is codeword for I got my ass whipped yet AGAIN, and so I have to eat crow instead of being a fucking asshole like usual when I win(albeit few and far between)
Nothing for nothing Royalfan, you are a royal dickhead and its ashame because you do have the knowledge to be a real asset at this forum.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Nothing for nothing Royalfan, you are a royal dickhead and its ashame because you do have the knowledge to be a real asset at this forum.

Only to those deserving that treatment. Be careful or you will soon be on that list. You may not want to be on it.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Only to those deserving that treatment. Be careful or you will soon be on that list. You may not want to be on it.
I just wish you would use more of your time sharing your ideas and knowledge than always looking to kick people when they are down and always trying to prove that you are the sharpest poster on the forum. The people that understand what it takes to win at this already have a pretty good understanding that you are indeed one of those people and the ones that don't probably will never get it. Just my 2 cents.

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

I hope you have me on your little list because I sure as thunder don't give a flying cuckoo about what ever it IS that you have to bring to any PLACE or at any TIME. Feel free to bash away, peckerhead.2348ji23e

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I hope you have me on your little list because I sure as thunder don't give a flying cuckoo about what ever it IS that you have to bring to any PLACE or at any TIME. Feel free to bash away, peckerhead.2348ji23e

No, you have to matter, at least a little bit, to get on that list, therefore you don't qualify.

hope you weren't referring to me..............if you think his initial post in this thread are reason enough to lay money on a game you need your head examined

This guy from day 1 when my great record started said I would fail and I was a bad capper. He got pretty quite while I was hitting +70%.

mofome

Banned

teaze is a good man, Iwin, not sure whats going on with you two but i dont imagine it will last too long. Two of the better guys on the sites.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

It's pretty easy to see where teaze is coming from. But since I think that, you would probably have to ask the man himself.