Re: Mods, don't let Joeybagofdoughballs push you around

Jman,

Seriously, why are you picking on a sack of shit? 2938u4ji23

::LMAO:: :cocktail :+waving-5 :cocktail ::LMAO::

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

ARE YOU A NEW MEMBER HERE JOURNEYMAN I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF YOU :LMAO

MOFOME HAS KICKED JOURNEYMAN TO THE CURB I AM SURPRISED HE EVEN HAS THE BALLS TO ENTERS MO'S MAIN FORUM :LMAO

ARE YOU A NEW MEMBER HERE JOURNEYMAN I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF YOU :LMAO

MOFOME HAS KICKED JOURNEYMAN TO THE CURB I AM SURPRISED HE EVEN HAS THE BALLS TO ENTERS MO'S MAIN FORUM :LMAO

Shut up you racist pile of shit! :finger004

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

JOURNEYMAN HOW ABOUT DOING A SIT DOWN INTERVIEW WITH MOFOME AND FINDING OUT HOW MUCH HIS CONTRACT IS FOR AND HOW MUCH CONTROL HE HAS OVER YOU:LMAO :LMAO I LOVE THIS A POWER STRUGGLE.

HAVE YOU WELCOMED MOFOME BACK YET JOURNEYMAN I DIDNT SEE YOU SAY A WORD TO HIM SO FAR:LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

JOURNEYMAN HOW ABOUT DOING A SIT DOWN INTERVIEW WITH MOFOME AND FINDING OUT HOW MUCH HIS CONTRACT IS FOR AND HOW MUCH CONTROL HE HAS OVER YOU:LMAO :LMAO I LOVE THIS A POWER STRUGGLE.

HAVE YOU WELCOMED MOFOME BACK YET JOURNEYMAN I DIDNT SEE YOU SAY A WORD TO HIM SO FAR:LMAO

BTJ, look around, you see the old chess pieces being removed one by one....coincidence? I think not....where are Andrew and the others?

This is Journey's 'old rx model' coming to a theatre near you, Shrink knows what works....now go shine Wilheim's shoes, for free.

:LMAO

RPM

EOG Veteran

joey is a big tough guy, but he has a habit of leaving his chin open to uppercuts and big left hooks....

mofome

Banned

push who around? all i see are some words under his screen name. is that the push?

I like joeydonuts- You're weak and should be off the board if you can't stand up to a little bashing.

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

:cheers

journeystiff why dont you do a sit down ........interview with your new boss mofo....ask him if he has ever stiffed anyone........or if he plans on being a rat and posting SBR boardroom posts from his former employer......

mofome

Banned

:cheers

journeystiff why dont you do a sit down ........interview with your new boss mofo....ask him if he has ever stiffed anyone........or if he plans on being a rat and posting SBR boardroom posts from his former employer......

SBR fronted me some funds to help with things when i first moved, the agreement was that i would pay it back if i did not stay a year. i did not stay a year and they said not to worry about it, but i said an agreement is an agreement and im paying back the remaining balance. They were good to me and i hope to still talk with some of the guys off the boards.

hopefully no one thinks they'll be hearing anything bad about the SBR team from me.

:nono

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

PacMan:

Way to go!!

You nailed Beantown Jim so accurately .... I remember him rambling about Obama and it was typical Uneducated Hick shit @ best

J

joeybagadonuts

He's had a hard on for mods for years, nothing new.

<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->joeybagadonuts<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1235588", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG- the new RX- with worse mods!

2938u4ji23

you want me to change it back to "Journeyman likes Philipino boys and stiffing bets"?

BTW, the only mod i dont really like is Blondie. Jimmy, Hache, Bucs, and Ego are all good in my book. Mofo will grow up one day and get over the tough guy act and his knowledge of sports is second to none. I just dont like the additonal editing and moving of posts.

joey,

Our mods are doing a fine job, imho..

Thanks for your feedback and concern...

Calling one them a fat middle aged woman was out of line, even in the asylum...

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

you want me to change it back to "Journeyman likes Philipino boys and stiffing bets"?

BTW, the only mod i dont really like is Blondie. Jimmy, Hache, Bucs, and Ego are all good in my book. Mofo will grow up one day and get over the tough guy act and his knowledge of sports is second to none. I just dont like the additonal editing and moving of posts.

when is the last time you saw me with any 'tough guy act'? i post some sports, some funny stuff, and try to help with what i can. nothing all that exciting, certainly no tough guy stuff.

SIT DOWN,
SHUT UP
&
KNOW YOUR ROLE JABRONEE!!!
:finger004 :finger004 :finger004

J

joeybagadonuts

when is the last time you saw me with any 'tough guy act'? i post some sports, some funny stuff, and try to help with what i can. nothing all that exciting, certainly no tough guy stuff.

I was talking about the muscle vids you make with no shirt on, and like I told you over at Peeps, I have no issue with you, kid.

J

joeybagadonuts

SIT DOWN,

SHUT UP
&
KNOW YOUR ROLE JABRONEE!!!
:finger004 :finger004 :finger004

Is this the resident rocket scientist?

mofome

Banned

I was talking about the muscle vids you make with no shirt on, and like I told you over at Peeps, I have no issue with you, kid.

hanging out in a wife beater is 'tough guy'? dont be insecure man.

12io4j2w90

Journeyman

EOG Master

joey,

Our mods are doing a fine job, imho..

Thanks for your feedback and concern...

Calling one them a fat middle aged woman was out of line, even in the asylum...

THE SHRINK

yeah he's a quality act, insecure as they come, never posts anything positive but Raiders says otherwise....how many mods has he criticized and PO69 was banned for much less.

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

yeah he's a quality act, insecure as they come, never posts anything positive but Raiders says otherwise....how many mods has he criticized and PO69 was banned for much less.

:LMAO:LMAO
Journeystiff .....remind us did you not call general Fat....and a heart attack waiting to happen....should you have been banned....of course you will dodge the question.....thank god mofo is back ...and it looks like he ranks a little higher then you on the payroll....better mind your q and p or you might be gone next.....and I dont think you would get any other offers from any other forums...

J

joeybagadonuts

LOL. Journeystiff, you are calling me INSECURE??? You post online to get validation from people you don't know and will never meet. You get upset when people make fun of your online persona. Pot, meet kettle. You are the definiton of insecure.

Is this the resident rocket scientist?

I'm not rocket scientist but then again, I'm not stupid enough to verbally assault another poster. Lord, please help this dumb-ass mo-fo in a manner that only you can.

J

joeybagadonuts

I'm not rocket scientist but then again, I'm not stupid enough to verbally assault another poster. Lord, please help this dumb-ass mo-fo in a manner that only you can.
I don't need any help and thankfully I don't believe in god. :finger004

pvcpipe

EOG Master

joeybagadoughballs? weak burn, jman. you can do better.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Mo, I have not welcomed you back - I rarely ever go to SBR - just don't like it there - but I did want to point out that Mo also owns Journey - we tell him what to do and he does it - anyways, here is a pic Journey sent me of him and that girl he met on the internet - he looks shorter than in previous pics