Black Friday

For GB---he has really got us in a mess now.

Oil gone up $12 today

Job market down again

Housing prices going down

Dow down 330 today right now

We're in distress--We can't pay for gas and our home prices are going down --when is George going to realize he has f*#k us all. hope all you Republicans are happy and going to have a goos weekend---gas will go up about 50 cents this weekend.

Thank you GB and Republicans :finger004

mr merlin

EOG Master
Re: Black Friday

For GB---he has really got us in a mess now.

Oil gone up $12 today

Job market down again

Housing prices going down

Dow down 330 today right now

We're in distress--We can't pay for gas and our home prices are going down --when is George going to realize he has f*#k us all. hope all you Republicans are happy and going to have a goos weekend---gas will go up about 50 cents this weekend.

Thank you GB and Republicans :finger004
Big deal, oil was down big 3 days ago while the dow was way up, I dont recall you doing backflips and singing soft ballads of praise to our great leader then.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

"Great leader"?

Oil was $30 barrel before Bush illegally invaded and occupied a Muslim
country he publically admitted had nothing to do with 9-11

This fuckin nitemare cant end quick enough

Big deal, oil was down big 3 days ago while the dow was way up, I dont recall you doing backflips and singing soft ballads of praise to our great leader then.
Your out of your mind...GB is taking this country down, while all his cronies are getting big and fat and rich. Wake up buddy...this country is screwed right now and it is going to be a long long summer in the USA--hell we are just one hurricane away from a another gas mess. Hope you are living high on the hog because most people are not.
Where is tricky Bill when we need him....Oh that's right he is out screwing other women while his wife is busy.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hogan:

Merlin is a full blown DITTOHEAD and falls into what crowd?

Ghees... hard to believe:

SURVEY: Daily Show/Colbert Viewers Most Knowledgable, Fox News Viewers Rank Lowes

A new study by the Pew Research Study shows that viewers of the Daily Show and the Colbert Report have the highest knowledge of national and international affairs, while Fox News viewers rank nearly dead last:

Despite significant technology shifts, however, Pew found that ?today?s citizens are about as able to name their leaders, and are about as aware of major news events, as was the public nearly 20 years ago.?

The results about Fox News echo findings of previous surveys. In 2003, University of Maryland researchers studied the public?s belief in three false claims ? that Iraq possessed WMD, that Iraq was involved in 9/11, and that there was international support for the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq.

The researchers stated, ?The extent of Americans? misperceptions vary significantly depending on their source of news. Those who receive most of their news from Fox News are more likely than average to have misperceptions.? Fox News viewers were ?three times more likely than the next nearest network to hold all three misperceptions.?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I cant wait to watch Neal Cavuto in 45 minutes ....

gonna be great to see that little bastard try and lie his ass off with some
bullshit that "folks all over the world are obviously very nervous about an
Obama Presidency .."

I cant wait to watch Neal Cavuto in 45 minutes ....

gonna be great to see that little bastard try and lie his ass off with some
bullshit that "folks all over the world are obviously very nervous about an
Obama Presidency .."
What station?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

FOX NEWS ....

Interesting ....

go to FOXNEWS site and MSNBC site right now ..... the economic story
in small print on FOX NEWS while lead story on MSNBC

if you fellas can't pony up the dough for gas why dont you work a little harder or just stay home....as for me...I'll keep driving my SUV and not even look at the credit card receipt when I fill up....pocket change to us rich Republicans

if you fellas can't pony up the dough for gas why dont you work a little harder or just stay home....as for me...I'll keep driving my SUV and not even look at the credit card receipt when I fill up....pocket change to us rich Republicans
Yea...you rich ND boy...that's what's wrong with this country now...well enjoy your run in office and destroying the country....it not going to last long. Tell ya Mama to fill up your SUV and you'll have to fire your maid when Big O becomes President.

Enjoy yourself now---a change is a comin

Yea...you rich ND boy...that's what's wrong with this country now...well enjoy your run in office and destroying the country....it not going to last long. Tell ya Mama to fill up your SUV and you'll have to fire your maid when Big O becomes President.

Enjoy yourself now---a change is a comin

so are you saying Obama will raise taxes?...taking people's hard earned money and telling them what they can do with THEIR money?

so are you saying Obama will raise taxes?...taking people's hard earned money and telling them what they can do with THEIR money?
Don't believe Big O has raised any taxes at this point...but I do know that Mr. Bush has us in a real mess right now...I'm living in the present not what might happen in the future. I hope it is "Back To the Future" of the tricky Bill C. days--at least we had money to spend.

im saying do you think obama will raise taxes?

Bush has cut taxes so how do you not have money to spend

mr merlin

EOG Master

I call it "tip' money. Usually i give the guy or gal a fiver and say "buy yourself some ice cream with that" with a wink! they usually respond "thank you sir, I really appreciate it"

The price of gas -are you kidding me?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Since Merlin hitch hikes daily I can understand why gasoline prices
really does not come into play for him ....

I call it "tip' money. Usually i give the guy or gal a fiver and say "buy yourself some ice cream with that" with a wink! they usually respond "thank you sir, I really appreciate it"

The price of gas -are you kidding me?

Yeah I hear ya on the tips...too bad you haven't run into agwb so you could just throw a c-note at him to help out with his rent...see...we rich Republicans are very charitable

im saying do you think obama will raise taxes?

Bush has cut taxes so how do you not have money to spend
About the only thing I've seem GB do is marry his daughter off and send me $1,500.00 which is paying my gas and electic bills now. Be glad when November gets here...this country is out of control. :(

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hogan: relax!!

Johnny McClueless to the rescue !!

??[W]e must act now to support workers, families and employers alike. This means getting our economy back on track by providing immediate tax relief, enacting a HOME plan to help those facing foreclosure, lowering health care costs, investing in innovation, moving toward energy independence and opening foreign markets to our goods. These policies will help small businesses create the jobs that families need today. The American people cannot afford more inaction from Washington.
?The wrong change for our country would be an economic agenda based upon the policies of the past that advocate higher taxes, bigger government, government-run health care and greater isolationism. To help families at this critical time, we cannot afford to go backward as Senator Obama advocates.?
As if we needed another reminder of just how far gone McCain is when it comes to the economy, his campaign offers additional evidence.