Odds look "fishy" on Cubs and Angels games!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran
Very difficult to see why the Cubs with a dominant Zambrano is only -125 vs. the run-starved Dodgers.Lowe stinks during the day(0-2.7.31 ERA) Shouldn't line be at least -140? Also, Angels are 11-2 vs. lefties, 5-0 in June, and 20-11 on the road-and Garland is on the mound vs.A's. Granted, A's are playing decent ball, but isn't a PK line here rather generous for Angels bettors?? OR-are these T-R-A-P-S????oij213490 Well,then,I'M TRAPPED!!!!

Re: Odds look "fishy" on Cubs and Angels games!

maybe its the fact that the cubs are on the road..thats the only thing I can think of but Zambrano is a beast no matter where he is.....needless to say im staying away from this one

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

And who shows up ......tar-turd! With Zambrano on the mound.....Cubs are 4-0 in his last 4 road starts and he has a 2.38 ERA. Cubs are 13-3 on the road in Z's last 16 road starts!!! They're on the road -BUT WITH ONE OF THE BEST ROAD WARRIORS IN ALL OF BASEBALL! "THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS THEY'RE ON THE ROAD".....REAL CLEVER......I GUESS YOU DO YOUR SPORTS RESEARCH LIKE YOUR POLITICAL RESEARCH! GEEZ!!!!

And who shows up ......tar-turd! With Zambrano on the mound.....Cubs are 4-0 in his last 4 road starts and he has a 2.38 ERA. Cubs are 13-3 on the road in Z's last 16 road starts!!! They're on the road -BUT WITH ONE OF THE BEST ROAD WARRIORS IN ALL OF BASEBALL! "THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS THEY'RE ON THE ROAD".....REAL CLEVER......I GUESS YOU DO YOUR SPORTS RESEARCH LIKE YOUR POLITICAL RESEARCH! GEEZ!!!!

jesus christ are you kidding me?...this is supposed to be the baseball forum and I was just responding to a post

grow up HotShot

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

You frucking piece of SHIT. There is NO DAMN reason for you to post this BS in response to Tar Baby's remarks. Like I have said on MORE THAN ONE OCCASION to you, if you can't handle straight forward remarks to your little ASININE WORDS OF WISDOM, then you don't need to EVER POST ANOTHER GOT DAMN THING, YOU FRUCKING ASS CLOWN.

Last edited:

ok guys (especially Harvey and jlaw). Let's tone it down in the sports pick forums.

I know you guys have been going at it in the Political Wing of EOG, but Tar made a relevant comment in this thread and you decided to jump on him Harvey.

Blondie

EOG Master

Bo, not sure if you have heard but we are trying to cut out the attacks in the sports forums. If you could, please help us with this.

Thanks!

sorry blondie. it was so tempting i couldn't resist. but I did edit...

Blondie

EOG Master

Thank you Bo, you're a good kid I appreciate it!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Angels +127

is what i have in my pocket for pretty much the same logic you are using. Not so sure the A's should be this big a fave over the Angels so at this price you gotta take it