Who is Rusty James?

Re: Who is Rusty James?

Probably one of your ghost, go fuck yourself you sell out shitstabber.

with a name like that I doubt anybody is too afraid. Beware of my turbo and slowmo settings cuz Im gonna up, up, down, down your ass bitch.

Rusty James

EOG Enthusiast

Ohhhhhhhhh..... BIG BAD MOFO BITCH TRYING TO LOOK WITTY WHILE TRYING TO BE A MOD>>>>>>> DIPSHIT BUT MOD=LOSER IN MY BOOK!!!!!!!!

mofome

Banned

Ohhhhhhhhh..... BIG BAD MOFO BITCH TRYING TO LOOK WITTY WHILE TRYING TO BE A MOD>>>>>>> DIPSHIT BUT MOD=LOSER IN MY BOOK!!!!!!!!

Trying? I was not 'trying' to do anything. I made a post to gyno. Good luck with your book.

Blondie

EOG Master

Mo, since when are you a mod. DAMN, I leave the comptuer for 20 minutes and you are a mod....

Congats on that! :cheers

Rusty James

EOG Enthusiast

Blondie i will bet you that mofo is a mod by the end of june....... deal or no deal???????

Last edited by a moderator:

Blondie

EOG Master

Blondie i will bet you your virgin ass that mofo is a mod by the end of june....... deal or no deal whore???????

Well, let's think about this shall we....

How can I have a virgin ass and be a whore at the same time?

Before I take this bet i want to make sure I understand the entirety of it....

It's very possible for a woman to be a whore and at the same time, be "exit only" when it comes to the butt

Not trying to say anything about YOU PERSONALLY BLONDIE 91023i2ndw;l

Blondie

EOG Master

It's very possible for a woman to be a whore and at the same time, be "exit only" when it comes to the butt

Not trying to say anything about YOU PERSONALLY BLONDIE 91023i2ndw;l

Sooo then is it possible for a guy (not NECESSARILY SAYING YOU EGO ;) ) to be a virgin and have at some point in time had his ass be used as an entrance?

Nope

You can tell if a guy is homosexual or not if he's got poopy stains on the back AND front of his undies