Forum Characters who have changed your mind over time...

mofome

Banned
Anyone come to mind? I used to think raiders was the biggest drama-queen asshat on the forums, but hes become a favorite of mine over the last 6+ months.

12io4j2w90

Re: Forum Characters who have changed your mind over time...

Mofome used to crack me up before becoming a cyber-whore.

Pioneer. With his kind words and his daily walk in the lords word he has really made me a believer.

mofome

Banned

nes, i hope that one day we can eat an ice cream cone together and talk about our differences. I feel that with your support, i can be a top 25 poster all time.

:cheers

nes, i hope that one day we can eat an ice cream cone together and talk about our differences. I feel that with your support, i can be a top 25 poster all time.

:cheers

Your treat?

janus

EOG Dedicated

no waffle cones.

::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

dunno when you got back (im too lazy too check the archives), but... good. nice to know i'll have lively shit to read the rare times i log in these days.

mofome

Banned

::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

dunno when you got back (im too lazy too check the archives), but... good. nice to know i'll have lively shit to read the rare times i log in these days.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

12io4j2w90

I'd have to put you at the top of the list, mo.

mofome

Banned

the silver kind that look like BBs

I've never even heard of those. No way you're going to be the first one i buy those for after what you said today. You seem like a shot taker to me.

mofome

Banned

taking shots as far as....?

Trying to get fancy sprinkles out of me even though you just said something that could have potentially hurt my feelings. You would just eat the sprinkles and go back to being mean once you polished them off.

2938u4ji23