GOT DAMN IT IS HOT.....

I almost died cutting the grass....it is close to 100 and no breeze to be found...

I was weed wacking and got stung by a honey bee...a stick scratched my face....thank gawd I had the safety glasses....and a citation sized spider in the pool scimmer almost got me....and I had a tic on my leg....

I'm am headed out to get some seven dust and SILVER BULLETS!!:thumbsup

Re: GOT DAMN IT IS HOT.....

It's hot up here in Boston also, Tony. Some good scenery to be had along with the silver bullets here.

Woody

EOG Veteran

Coldest June day on record yesterday, as much rain for June as all of May and the grass seems to be growing an inch every day. Had the heat on yesterday to get it up to 68.

Dayum, Tony!! I would need a stuiff drink afrter that day!! Of course, if I saw a spider that size...well, I would just move. You can never be too careful when it come to those evil eight-legged beasts.

I, for one, and LOVING the heat! More!! The only problem is I have to go to a graduation party instead of getting out on my deck in my bikini and baking myself until I am a leathery old lady.

RPM

EOG Veteran

94 here, heat index is 103.

the worst part is my pool water is still green....:(

Ice Queen is in Colorado and it's only about 80 here, which is a bummer cuz I wanted it to be so nice for the birthday bbq i'm having tonight, hopefully it warms up some more....

Cold doesn't really go with my outfit :)
:cocktail:dancefool

mofome

Banned

Yes, but Tony, when you are hot you get to come home to a wife that looks like yours. I, on the other hand, come in to a 60lb dog named the cheese. I struggle to sympathize with your situation.

2938u4ji23

mofome

Banned

Ice Queen is in Colorado and it's only about 80 here, which is a bummer cuz I wanted it to be so nice for the birthday bbq i'm having tonight, hopefully it warms up some more....

ice queen, take plenty of pics in the outfit.

91023i2ndw;l

Topped out at 102 on the F-I50 dial....

Jman I love summer...but shit...

Swede I had Mrs.M out cleaning deck furniture in her bikini...tanning mostly..lol!

Mo what kinda doggy??

mofome

Banned

Topped out at 102 on the F-I50 dial....

Jman I love summer...but shit...

Swede I had Mrs.M out cleaning deck furniture in her bikini...tanning mostly..lol!

Mo what kinda doggy??

Weimeriener? Not sure how to spell that. She is great.

welcome IQ!!!:+waving-5

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

not too bad today in So Cal a nice pleasant 75-80 degree day - not too hot and not too cold

Tony - does this mean pix of Mrs M in a "G-String Tong" aren't far away since the weather is "Muy Calor"

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

SUNDAY
F/N BRUTAL HERE ALLREADY direct sun and hot ,ya can tell its going to get hotter and humid, johnnyknockdown baby:crazyl:

AMEN!!

Not only is it hot here, my AC died yesterday.
So it is almost 90 degrees in the house.

Tough night sleeping. Hard to cool 500 sq ft of house
with ceiling fans.

How come it dont break down when it is only 75 degrees outside?

2348ji23e 2348ji23e 2348ji23e

Can you hear me now HVAC guy? :3dgros11:

In the low 90's with humidex making it in the low 100's. I don't mind it since this is the first time this year we are having summer like weather in Montreal.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I almost died cutting the grass....it is close to 100 and no breeze to be found...

I was weed wacking and got stung by a honey bee...a stick scratched my face....thank gawd I had the safety glasses....and a citation sized spider in the pool scimmer almost got me....and I had a tic on my leg....

I'm am headed out to get some seven dust and SILVER BULLETS!!:thumbsup

Listen to you cry when you have all those advantages in life. I don't own a weed whacker and i have to cut the weeds with a used pair of scissors. I don't have a pool i have to use the neighborhood fire hydrant. I get stung by a bee i have to use mud to stop the pain. Tics i have to leave on my body until they fall off because i don't have a tweezer. I don't own safety glasses and sticks scratch my eyes repeatedly. Do you don't know how spoiled you are?
Sign BeantownJim.

Blondie

EOG Master

Listen to you cry when you have all those advantages in life. I don't own a weed whacker and i have to cut the weeds with a used pair of scissors. I don't have a pool i have to use the neighborhood fire hydrant. I get stung by a bee i have to use mud to stop the pain. Tics i have to leave on my body until they fall off because i don't have a tweezer. I don't own safety glasses and sticks scratch my eyes repeatedly. Do you don't know how spoiled you are?
Sign BeantownJim.

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

little rain came thur with clouds ,cooled to 82 now back at it 89 and humid mostly cloudy .:smokesmal

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

i got a bunch of chicken wings cooking on a grill and its like cooking them behind a mack trucks exhaust system :LMAO whoaaaaaaaaaaa

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

havnt done a f/n thing work wise since sat. morning ,was record heat here today and tuesday looks brutal all day till 5-6 then big time storm and cooler and way less humid wed. :+textinb1

cold front moved in overnight, only going to be 99 today. i'm fcuking dieing down here.

Hot as hell here in Boston again today. 90 already. Hoping it might cool down to 80 or 85 tomorrow.

Yes, but Tony, when you are hot you get to come home to a wife that looks like yours. I, on the other hand, come in to a 60lb dog named the cheese. I struggle to sympathize with your situation.

2938u4ji23

I'll trade you my cranky boyfriend for that dog. :devil:

I struggle to sympathize with YOUR situation.