As Football gets closer, do you feel better about the Industry than a year ago????

I know I sure do. Still not easy for the bigger bettors to move money around and some very good books stil haven't returned to the U.S. Market, but for a small depositor like myself it's not too difficult

But I often do look back to where things were around the end of '06 and I feel a whole lot more optimism about the future of Online Betting than those dark, dreary hours

Are things pretty "back to normal" for some of you guys???

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: As Football gets closer, do you feel better about the Industry than a year ago????

Some bettors have become disgruntled but they need to understand that there will always be deposit methods & ways to get money back & forth, and there will always be new transfer methods on the table & in the works from offshore books.

We just have to stick together & make sure we help any & all newer friends to this "hobby" in pointing out all of their options, even if it has to be done privately off of the board, which is the best thing..... :thumbsup

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: As Football gets closer, do you feel better about the Industry than a year ago????

not really.

still hopeful though.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Grateful that the gov't hasn't dug their teeth in any deeper

Re: As Football gets closer, do you feel better about the Industry than a year ago???

Re: As Football gets closer, do you feel better about the Industry than a year ago???

still the same, only two books really left for USA

5D
Matchbook

The rest are either all the same lines as Bookmaker, or risky books.

Toss in Jamaica/ Greek, that's about it.

MoneyManager

EOG Enthusiast

Nice to see ---- thru all the Bullshit ---- I can find no real evidence of the law enforcement community coming after any of the people "placing sports bets". It must still be legal, no matter what "uninformed" messages are put out.

not really.

still hopeful though.

Thats how I feel. At least it has stabilized somewhat.

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

All three of my books are battle-tested. This means I have been able to obtain payouts fast from all three. They are : Matchbook, Bet Jam, and 5 Dimes.

All three of my books are battle-tested. This means I have been able to obtain payouts fast from all three. They are : Matchbook, Bet Jam, and 5 Dimes.

Those are the best three if you live in US, esp. during baseball season.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Thats how I feel. At least it has stabilized somewhat.

I feel like we have seen the bottom but still need to see significant signs to see light at the end of the tunnel...I would imagine we will know a lot more by January whether this is going to move back in the right direction or not..this football season will be a tell tale sign, if anything has really improved.

RPM

EOG Veteran

i think the industry is looking up going forward.