Paid Posters List....

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Paid posters get boring. Like the drama club. Here is the partial list of the 20+ on the payroll to try to make the place look busy.

Journeyman
Rainbow
RPM
Raiders
MrsOSU
Blondie
Tony Montoya
Jimmy Hoffa
Reload
Gynocolgists
Sounds of Silence
OSUCowboy
Devil
Omni Frog
Shrink
BucsFan
Hache
Ego74
Mofome
Madcapper

According to SBR John this is a list of the paid posters here at EOG... Just thought I would share this and see what you guys think? Do you think he is accurate with his claims?

:pop:

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Paid Posters List....

Honestly who gives a crap. If that is the case and that many posters are paid, then this place is doing damn good. More power to the board.

mofome

Banned

John spends more time thinking about eog than any of the paid posters. Lets get him on the payroll, i think he is lobbying for a spot.

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

According to SBR John this is a list of the paid posters here at EOG... Just thought I would share this and see what you guys think? Do you think he is accurate with his claims?

:pop:

Id say sportsgirl came over with mofo and madcapper to but she's been quiet this weekend maybe she gets weekends off but Anti GWB and Jeff Jones should be compensated to

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

which one wins the battle for head moderator to close to call at the moment

I'm fed up.

Monday morning, I am walking into EOG corporate offices and demanding more money!