Ken, Please Never Leave The Country Again

Re: Ken, Please Never Leave The Country Again

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">You lonely without Ken, Jeffy?
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mofome, you have no clue with this SBR John shtick.

Even without it, you have no clue.

I thought crazy and gyno would put the mods to the test but keeping the forum up was tough enough.

mofome

Banned

Jeffery, have you met john or ken?

While on the topic of having no clue; the mods don't make the site go down or stay up. You have an obsession with me that is unhealthy.

12io4j2w90

Blondie

EOG Master

Jeffrey it is a server issue nothing to do with the moderators. Unless you understand SQL find something else to complain about.

Nope, I have a history with you, no obsession ever.

In your last EOG incarnation, you were the toughest SOB waiting to threaten every EOG poster who knew more than you did at the latest bash.

We don't care..

You were a clown then, and a clown now, however amenable you have decided to represent yourself since Shrink gave you another chance.

Not a lot here that I can count on.

Yep, a SQL issue.The Six dwarfs of EOG are left in charge, and they have no clue.

Real good.

Blondie

EOG Master

Yep, Jeff has no clue what I am talking about and therefore had to put someone else down to make himself look smarter.

Real good.

mofome

Banned

Nope, I have a history with you, no obsession ever.

In your last EOG incarnation, you were the toughest SOB waiting to threaten every EOG poster who knew more than you did at the latest bash.

We don't care..

You were a clown then, and a clown now, however amenable you have decided to represent yourself since Shrink gave you another chance.

Not a lot here that I can count on.

Jeffery, do not flatter yourself, you have no history with me. In the last 6 months i have not done anything that could possibly offend any heterosexual, sane, member of eog.com.

JJ, i never threatened anyone that knew more than me; you are mentally unstable. You calling me a clown is something i take zero offense too. you are an old man holding a grudge against someone and calling names on the internet. Maybe it's time for you to reevaluate some things in your life. Im quite happy, you dont seem to be. Go to a strip club, get a drink, and relax.

12io4j2w90

Mofome, you do realize that a week ago you made no difference to EOG.

A zillion posts later and all of a sudden, you showed up on the EOG doorstep.

Did the wisdom of Mofome suddenly bring that wisdom to sports gambling at EOG? If so, why did it not do that months ago?

Guess they don't consider him a "traitor' anymore :+clueless