NBA Finals: Lakers @ Celtics IN-GAME 2 THREAD

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
An obvious must win situation for Boston tonight as the series heads back to Laker-Land for Games 3, 4, and 5.

No question Paul Pierce's health is THE key factor, and if injury forces him out of the game/series, then no doubt the Celtics are finished.

I'm on the under again tonight, which is a bit unusual for myself in a playoff series-Game 2.

Best of luck no matter what side or total you're on........:cheers

Keneke

EOG Enthusiast
Re: NBA Finals: Lakers @ Celtics IN-GAME 2 THREAD

An obvious must win situation for Boston tonight as the series heads back to Laker-Land for Games 3, 4, and 5.

No question Paul Pierce's health is THE key factor, and if injury forces him out of the game/series, then the Celtics are finished.

I'm on the under again tonight, which is a bit unusual for myself in a playoff series-Game 2.

Best of luck no matter what side or total you're on........:cheers

Great to see an in game thread :dancefool

Celtics +2!

Couldn't pass up this line. Regardles of the outcome, there isn't a better play to me.

Good Luck Guys!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Looks like a 2-0 series lead for Boston.

lakers better get their sheez together in LA.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

hache under looking ok so far.

Long way to go. LONNGGG way. Powe has been huge so far.

Laker defense could be much better. Too many layups.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Lakers have not played well and are still right there. Going to be a battle in the 2nd half.

If the Lakers go into the half down 4 or less, like their chances tonight. They'll get their share of FT's before it's over

Apple

Banned

Boston out hustling LA right now.. no question about it

Will anyone admit maybe the Lakers were getting a bit too much hype from the media and the betting public?

Will anyone admit maybe the Lakers were getting a bit too much hype from the media and the betting public?
sure did. Couldn't believe the Lakers closed as the favorite. That said, there's still a 2nd half to be played.

I took Boston +1.5 didnt understand why Boston wasn't favored

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

their playing eight guys tonight. What team can overcome this blatant stuff? Boston 19 foul shots Lakers 2. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Nah this stuff isnt rigged.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Here come the lakers. Lead single digits. Koby is going to shoot a lot the rest of the way. Lakers still have not played well yet but are starting too.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Here come the lakers. Lead single digits. Koby is going to shoot a lot the rest of the way. Lakers still have not played well yet but are starting too.

2348ji23e

This game is over. Its a foregone conclusion. Its been over for a while.

Unless i'm watching a different game?

The Celtics are making this look TOO EASY! LA looks like practice dummies. :)

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

What a run by Boston. Just fantastic basketball to answer the Laker run.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

The Celtics are making this look TOO EASY! LA looks like practice dummies. :)

Remember the movie My Bodyguard? When the wimpy kid was all tough when his bodyguard was standing behind him?

and there go the Lakers down 20 and it mighwell be 50. Stick a fork in them because they are done. I wonder if they will still be favored to win the series tomorrow. if Boston is -150 or better, I am dropping 15 dimes on Celts.

The Celtics are finally looking like the team who won 66 games. I had a feeling once they won a road game they would resume being the best and they sure have looked it except for that one shit effort in Detroit.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

and there go the Lakers down 20 and it mighwell be 50. Stick a fork in them because they are done. I wonder if they will still be favored to win the series tomorrow. if Boston is -150 or better, I am dropping 15 dimes on Celts.

Dropping is the operative word.

the glue

EOG Veteran

POWE POWER......:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :houra :houra :+excited-

Pro sports is all about getting opportunities for these guys. I mean Tom Brady may not have even lasted in the NFL if he went to the wrong team with the wrong system for him. If Powe went to a team like the Suns where the coach doesn't believe in unproven players he might have been lucky to get paid for 3 years before hunting for a job. Only high draft picks get the benefit of the doubt.