NBA Finals: Lakers @ Celtics IN-GAME 2 THREAD

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: NBA Finals: Lakers @ Celtics IN-GAME 2 THREAD

PJ Brown has been incredible in the time he's played/

Can't recall which game it was but had it not been for Brown boston would have lost that early series...he carried them to that win and saved that series.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Pro sports is all about getting opportunities for these guys. I mean Tom Brady may not have even lasted in the NFL if he went to the wrong team with the wrong system for him. If Powe went to a team like the Suns where the coach doesn't believe in unproven players he might have been lucky to get paid for 3 years before hunting for a job. Only high draft picks get the benefit of the doubt.

And also could be cut before ever getting a real chance. He hung around and has the right opportunity. If you saw halftime you have to be happy for him.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

PJ Brown has been incredible in the time he's played/

Can't recall which game it was but had it not been for Brown boston would have lost that early series...he carried them to that win and saved that series.

Game 7 against the Cavs off the top of my head. He was huge.

And also could be cut before ever getting a real chance. He hung around and has the right opportunity. If you saw halftime you have to be happy for him.

As much as it is a great story lets face it that is what drives the thousands of college ballers who look at the NBA as the only way out of poverty and don't take advantage of the college education they are offered.

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

Holy shit. 4 point game. minute to go.

gyno. you beat me to it. If I was on the side I'd be shitting my pants.

Celtics could have just sat on the clock and finished this off. Wow. Doc Rivers was right, even if they hang on they have given the Lakers all kinds of momentum for Game 3.

Apple

Banned

OMG Kobe gonna cut it to a one possession game.. WOW

Unreal how boneheaded these guys can be. How hard can it be to get KG the ball down low and have him shoot it with a few seconds left?

Apple

Banned

The series is on the line.. If the Celtics blow this I'm not sure they could recover.

Paul Pierce is just incredible. Just shows how you can be overlooked when you get good teammates, but this guy was as dominant an offensive force as Kobe a few years ago but had zero help.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

let's not give kobe the ball.....good idea LA

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

People overreact to what happens. Everything is such drama. Celtics held serve at home. That is it.

28 points, 8 assists, 2 huge free throws and top it off with a key block. I guess those who bet the Lakers expecting Pierce to be hurt are a little disappointed.