Living To Be An EOG Moderator.. My Destiny.

Re: Living To Be An EOG Moderator.. My Destiny.

Jeff surely you realize the mods have NOTHING to do with the site going down?

This is very true....every effort has been made to get the site back online...All Blondie and the others can do is file a report and continue to call for service.....

If anyone is to blame it is me...I will speak with THE SHRINK tonite prolly...I look for an ass chewing...as I was in the pool with my kids most of the day.

Jeff you need to cut the mods some slack.....they've been doing a great job...it hasn't been easy...have you ever been a mod?

The site looks good for now and we hope to have a smooth evening...if not bear with us.

Thanks,
TM

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

This is very true....every effort has been made to get the site back online...All Blondie and the others can do is file a report and continue to call for service.....

If anyone is to blame it is me...I will speak with THE SHRINK tonite prolly...I look for an ass chewing...as I was in the pool with my kids most of the day.

Jeff you need to cut the mods some slack.....they've been doing a great job...it hasn't been easy...have you ever been a mod?

The site looks good for now and we hope to have a smooth evening...if not bear with us.

Thanks,
TM

no reason for you to get chewed out....Blondie and I both contacted them as soon as it went down each time, and thats all we can do is make them aware and have them try to troubleshoot and fix it.......all you could have done was the same thing....its the same procedure we use, when Ken is here, he does exactly what we did.......

Blondie

EOG Master

no reason for you to get chewed out....Blondie and I both contacted them as soon as it went down each time, and thats all we can do is make them aware and have them try to troubleshoot and fix it.......all you could have done was the same thing....its the same procedure we use, when Ken is here, he does exactly what we did.......

Precisely :cheers

I know BUCS...you guys are doing all you can...some folks just like to stir the pot!

Thanks again

RPM

EOG Veteran

tell me more, i may just be the right person for one of the duties required

please do share if you dont mind oij213490

biggs,

it's simply a matter of style. some mods mainly worry about editing improper posts, while others focus more on stimulating good topics.

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

Let me see if I get this right.
I post two plays on the main forum last night for todays bases games, both winners.
By early afternoon today it is on the 2nd page, another thread about gambling which nobody read.

Jeff posts some nonsense about living to be a mod this afternoon, it has been read 400 times with 46 replies as of this post.

I've just figured out that the more off-the-wall you appear, the more feedback, good or bad, you receive.
God, I'm stupid.

RPM

EOG Veteran

Let me see if I get this right.
I post two plays on the main forum last night for todays bases games, both winners.
By early afternoon today it is on the 2nd page, another thread about gambling which nobody read.

Jeff posts some nonsense about living to be a mod this afternoon, it has been read 400 times with 46 replies as of this post.

I've just figured out that the more off-the-wall you appear, the more feedback, good or bad, you receive.
God, I'm stupid.

tim,

you should seriously try posting plays in the picks section of the site. topics like that, especially when you are winning, have a way of staying at the top of page 1.

mofome

Banned

tim may be the most underrated talent on the forums. hes as cool a guy as there is.

rtj is up there too. he wins like tim and just goes about his business.

Nobody is underrated or overrated on a gambling forum.

Despite what a disaster you may have been before, pick three games in a row right and you will be hailed as a handicapping genius. Pick three in a row wrong, and you're an idiot.

That's how it works in Forumville.

janus

EOG Dedicated

I just spoke with the EOG Board of Directors...

Jeff Jones' seat on the board has been reassigned to a small highchair in the corner complete with a sippy cup.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

oh fuck that's funny funny funny shit. i applaud shrink's decision to install hoffa as moderator if for no other reason that than we get to receive these gems on a more regular basis. A HIGHCHAIR & A SIPPY CUP!!!!!!!! :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

missed it too but congrats on the 2-0 :cheers
What he said.91023i2ndw;l In my defense, we had a big tournament at the club this weekend, and I didn't look around the site much. Please keep them coming, Tim.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

great bump

JJ owned every mod in this thread

5 years later

he still owns them:LMAO

Hall of Famer.

Teddy kgb

Banned

What he said.91023i2ndw;l In my defense, we had a big tournament at the club this weekend, and I didn't look around the site much. Please keep them coming, Tim.

Munson sucking up for plays from posters five years ago, wow have things change......oops, NM