70ut talking out of his butt

70ut

EOG Enthusiast
Strategist, always thinking.
:cheers
Agree I think him shaking things up here at EOG with Dirty and General exiting as employees of the site and bringiing in new people to call the shots will be the move that makes EOG the number one forum of its kind within the next year. He could of kept Dirty and General big contracts but basically said dont let the door hit you on the way out and brought in great new mods and paid posters.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: Say something GOOD and has to be truthful about The Shrink

He could of kept Dirty and General big contracts but basically said dont let the door hit you on the way out and brought in great new mods and paid posters.

MONEY WAS NEVER AN ISSUE WITH OUR RESIGNATION!

We left on our own free will and as far as I know, Ken and us are all still FRIENDS!

Time will tell the truthful story. It seemingly always does.

Good luck tonight, Everyone.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: 70ut talking out of his butt

Holy cow...this was Moved??? You have to be shitting me..... I am in disbelief.... actually it is quite comical....

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

instate rose and dirty ,let me know were the next joint is like b/f

Apple

Banned

Agree I think him shaking things up here at EOG with Dirty and General exiting as employees of the site and bringiing in new people to call the shots will be the move that makes EOG the number one forum of its kind within the next year. He could of kept Dirty and General big contracts but basically said dont let the door hit you on the way out and brought in great new mods and paid posters.

no question about it.. EOG has more potential then ever:cheers

btw 70ut, I took your other handle off PR so you can post under that one now buddy :cheers

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks Slick...still am pretty bumfuzzled over why this was moved..

Apple

Banned

Whichever mod moved this thread, please come forward and mention who you are.. Thanks

Journeyman

EOG Master

MONEY WAS NEVER AN ISSUE WITH OUR RESIGNATION!

We left on our own free will and as far as I know, Ken and us are all still FRIENDS!

Time will tell the truthful story. It seemingly always does.

Good luck tonight, Everyone.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO money not an issue, General I have it from the source, and you are full of it. Why did you leave after your pay was drastically cut, a day later?

coincidence? :rolleyes:

Was the entire thread moved and then put back, makes no sense why anyone is complaining about this 'tidbits' thread being moved, what's the story Ego?

:pop:

I took two posts out of the whole thread, the rest is fully intact.

To my knowledge, General and Dirty left EOG under good terms and for a ghost with an agenda to take a shot at them like this, I felt it warranted being moved down here.

The only reason the 2nd post was moved because it was a reply to the first with "quotes" intact and figured it was better just to move it along with the first post instead of going in and editing out that part.

I know both General and Dirty are big boys and can handle someone taking a swipe and that's fine. I have seen too many threads lately where one of these two guys gets mentioned and it turns into something I believe most of us would not like to see in the main forum.

But IT DOES disappoint me Dirty that you of all people would make two posts in this thread criticizing a post being moved by one of us new mods 9 days into our first full month on the job. Especially, considering the post was a clear swipe at you and Pete.

Journeyman

EOG Master

O wow, so there wasn't more to it! Was wondering why Dirty was so critical, figured there had to be more.

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

And I still say 80% of Dirty posts were copy and paste articles if shrink wanted to keep him he would of open the pocketbook. But Blondie and EGO this moving threads has got to stop freedom of speech is what makes EOG
EGO I think shrink will be okay if someday you ever have a different opinion then him dont always need to agree with everything

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO money not an issue, General I have it from the source, and you are full of it. Why did you leave after your pay was drastically cut, a day later?

coincidence? :rolleyes:

2 sides to every story I believe this one