Hey Swede - How about them Celtics?

Re: Hey Swede - How about them Celtics?

Oh god, I don't know. They've got a good rhythm going, but they also seem to get a little too comfortable when they have a lead. It will be a good game no matter what. I'd like to see them win 1 and lose 2 in LA so they can win the whole thing at the Garden. Boston Police, I'm sure, would not agree.

Oh god, I don't know. They've got a good rhythm going, but they also seem to get a little too comfortable when they have a lead. It will be a good game no matter what. I'd like to see them win 1 and lose 2 in LA so they can win the whole thing at the Garden. Boston Police, I'm sure, would not agree.

You got that right, Swede. They had enough trouble controlling all of us that were waiting on the line for Game 1&2 tickets.

:houra

So will you have to work again tonight or will you be able to tune in?

Working every Tuesday....AND Thursday, but I should be home in time to catch most of it. Did you manage to get in to any games?

Working every Tuesday....AND Thursday, but I should be home in time to catch most of it. Did you manage to get in to any games?

I wasn't able to score tickets. I could have bought two bad seats for $350/ticket from a scalper but it didn't seem worth it. If they go to a Game 6 or 7, I might have to try waiting in line again just for the fun of doing it.

Too bad you have to work the same nights as the games. But hopefully some big tippers come by for some margaritas again.

Nah, it's been dead in there lately. No one wants Mexican food when it's this hot. Plus, I'm working in the kitchen...so I don't get tips. :(

Yeah, it was a wee bit warm in there last night...and it's hotter today!

I'll try! You too!

My only hope is that we're busy tonight so I have to stay out front instead of being banished to the hot kitchen.

I'll try! You too!

My only hope is that we're busy tonight so I have to stay out front instead of being banished to the hot kitchen.

That would be best for sure! I'll see who I can call to make that happen. :)

Swede what restaurant do you work at ?

The AC is broke at Jack & Josies we have been closed for 2 days waiting on the repairman !!!

Joey, have I told you lately how handsome you look in your real estate listing picture?

Ha ha thanks

- Good news is it is me

- Bad news is it was taken five years ago when I had more hair and less chins.

Well, I'm certainly not going to buy a condo from a balding Bristolian.

:devil:

I was on realtor.com.

P.S. A balding Newporter is ONLY better because he probably has more money and doesn't drive a mustang or an IROC.

I am sure there's a lot of bald Newporters with some nice trophy wives and girlfriends.

Ah I see.

I'm more of a chicken parm at the counter at Bristol House of Pizza than a filet at Wharf Tavern kinda guy.

Ah I see.

I'm more of a chicken parm at the counter at Bristol House of Pizza than a filet at Wharf Tavern kinda guy.

91023i2ndw;l

It scares me that a stranger from the internets is so very close to my home. You've probably parked in my damn parking spot while picking up your slice.