Sportsgirl's rate his looks thread ... today's man is Jason Taylor

Re: Sportsgirl's rate his looks thread ... today's man is Jason Taylor

You May call me Angel I'll just call you Sports or SG if you do not mind. Lol I am both sides of that coin Good/Bad Prob. more of the bad depending on who you talk to. I am awesome here.
You seem awesome! Good to know you and you make call me anything you like - er, within reason, of course 91023i2ndw;l

Blondie

EOG Master

One smartass checking in

YAYYYYYY you found your way back over here...

Rumor was Louie had you locked in his bedroom, handcuffed to his bed and had you restricted to a diet of only his ummmmm never mind

Good to have you back!

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

as the rate the look thread i mean SG LOL was not thinking of calling you Johnny Damon91023i2ndw;l but he is HOT check it out..

YAYYYYYY you found your way back over here...

Rumor was Louie had you locked in his bedroom, handcuffed to his bed and had you restricted to a diet of only his ummmmm never mind

Good to have you back!

Loubert wishes he could get that lucky.

And never fear, I am a cyber whore, after all.

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

Sportsgirl im about to throw up what has happen here hopefully this wont be a daily thing

Then why did you click on it? Was the name of it too vague?

Sportsgirl im about to throw up what has happen here hopefully this wont be a daily thing
It said rate HIS looks ... read carefully and then open or don't open based on the thread title. 91023i2ndw;l

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

It said rate HIS looks ... read carefully and then open or don't open based on the thread title. 91023i2ndw;l

Lesson learn so I'll pass on rating his looks oh well at least I got to see your cute avatar:cheers so wasnt a complete waste of time

Lesson learn so I'll pass on rating his looks oh well at least I got to see your cute avatar:cheers so wasnt a complete waste of time
Why thank you, sweetie. I was gonna change it because I hate this picture, but Mo likes it, so I left it up. :)

I've been lead to believe that Yummy is a yummy female, and Blondie, too. Angelsfire - we have not had the pleasure of introductions

Yes Yummy is very much female. That is me in my avatar!

Karina use to say that before they broke up.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Sadly, yes.
Hay GF I thought you looked great i loved the short shorts with the tie in the front where did you get those? That is why i was asking.. Loved em..:cheers

Hay GF I thought you looked great i loved the short shorts with the tie in the front where did you get those? That is why i was asking.. Loved em..:cheers
Oh, I think you're thyinking of a different video. I was wearing jeans in mine. BUT, I do have a pair of shorts like that and I got them at express.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Oh, I think you're thyinking of a different video. I was wearing jeans in mine. BUT, I do have a pair of shorts like that and I got them at express.
Cool thanks..91023i2ndw;l