kayvebear tuesday

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated
jumping out of the spot light for a bit ... i don't like the idea of costing people money and I also don't like getting attention to the point where it turns negative ...

putting a big play on BOS / Beckett today ..

BOL all.

Re: kayvebear tuesday

on it....if i lose im coming after you!

hehe...no I've been looking at this one for a few days

beisbolisgood

EOG Member

Boston should kill 'em with Beckett on the mound though Baltimore loves to make their lives difficult.

Buena suerte men.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

looking screwed here unless beckett changes from inning 3 also. his control is completely off tonight .. he is 50 pitches deep, nearly 1/2 of which are missing the strike zone... whoops.

JT McGEE

EOG Addicted

On Boston Big myself man. Looks like there will be a lot of tears in my beer during the Finals game tonight.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

had same thing in the 1st inning and almost in the 2nd :p i think i desserve crying like a woman there. what about TOR last night in bottom of the 10th?

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

i was on the wrong side of almost every single play i touched in the last 4 days.. starts to hurt the stomach after a bit. gross.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

if sox lose today I am taking the remainder of my baseball profit and calling it a season...

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

gonna need some big help considering its the bottom of the sox order and ellsbury .. gonna need a miracle. Balt's bullpen most impressive part of their team imo. gonna need a miracle.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Alright boys! Best of luck to all of you from here on out .. I am taking my money and running ... goodluck guys.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Jt your avatar alone is worth me coming back ... i will be around occasionally to tout plays i see worthwhile. your best bet is to fade the crap out of them ...

every season i nomally stop playing by end of may because the games get too hard to cap .. this yr i was so hot in may i thought id continue in but was asilly move as june was painful. Seems like the first two months of the season is easy money for me each yr .. after that is suicide. regardless, ending here i have 3 positive seasons in a row ... i will take it. cya in the playoffs.