NBA Finals: Celtics @ Lakers IN-GAME 3 THREAD

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
So, how many seconds run off the clock before the refs blow their whistle against a Boston player to make their point clear early on? :rolleyes:

I'm laying off the side as I already have 2 Units at +222 on Boston to win series, and I'm not feeling the total tonight.

Played 1Unit on Kobe Bryant steals Over 1.5 (-120)

Best of luck with your plays everyone......

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: NBA Finals: Celtics @ Lakers IN-GAME 3 THREAD

i AM ON lAKERS TEAM TOTAL OVER 102.

I agree Hache. This will be a makeup game for the refs..Lakers will be smelling blood. I think Lakers win by Double Digits but sticking with my laker team total for now.

G/L

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Hache....boston has been the more aggressive team, hence the discrepancy in FT's. But, I don't believe in Big Foot either. :+excited-

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Refs dont need to call against boston for the lakers to be able to win, they just need to make it fair

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Koby has been real agressive with his shots. Celtics right there despiste looking terrible for a long time. Garnett and Pierce have not done much. Koby covering Rondo is interesting.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

C's seem to be fighting harder for loose balls....that's alarming for LA, they gotta fight harder when the ball is in the air or on the ground.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Pretty straight forward from here on out for the Lakers...here it is Rondo beat us.

fair.....!!! instead of a jump ball to start the game...they should have just put a laker at the foul line.....this bullshit!!!!!!

fair my DICK!!!2938u4ji23

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Celtic defense has been good. Only Koby doing damage so far.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

When Koby forces his play the other guys might never get going, like tonight.

Pierce and Garnett are doing nothing. Celts still in the game.

Goofy ending, Boston just sit back and didn't even try to foul. Odom trying to cover the spread

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Goofy ending, Boston just sit back and didn't even try to foul. Odom trying to cover the spread
If this donaghy stuff didn't come out tonight the lakers would have drilled them and the books would have won a ton but the NBA had to take a hit tonight and it was so obvious with that bogus foul at the end and Boston letting the time expire and not fouling. I watched that play five times and if anyone saw Odom foul Allen please give me some of what you are smoking

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

If they called a D foul on that play, the Lakers win by 9.

Flam go check out that play again. It was one of the worst calls i ever saw. There was no charge because Aleen jumped into him and Odom didn't push off either. These refs wanted the public to win tonight just like the Public did the week all the Donaghy first came out

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Flam go check out that play again. It was one of the worst calls i ever saw. There was no charge because Aleen jumped into him and Odom didn't push off either. These refs wanted the public to win tonight just like the Public did the week all the Donaghy first came out

That was a total sham. Should have been a Block.