Can You

mofome

Banned
Re: Can You

It's not as easy as it may seem at first.

Unless you've gone and started to make this list ...

im not sure how it 'seems', but naming the 50 states is no more difficult than basic arithmetic. there is almost nothing easier than to simply be able to run off the 50 states. in 10 minutes i can name 5 football teams from each of the 50 states.

:houra:houra:houra

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

YES and if you showed me a map w/o the names of the states i could not only locate each state but give you the postal abbreviation AND the state capital

im not sure how it 'seems', but naming the 50 states is no more difficult than basic arithmetic. there is almost nothing easier than to simply be able to run off the 50 states. in 10 minutes i can name 5 football teams from each of the 50 states.

:houra:houra:houra

I'd like to see that list, if you don't mind.

Begin.

mofome

Banned

I'd like to see that list, if you don't mind.

Begin.

i do mind, im heading out to the gym, brosef. arent u in the md area, you can ask me to do this sometime in person, while we're drunk, and if it takes me longer than 10 minutes i'll walk down M street naked for 19 minutes.

91023i2ndw;l

Blondie

EOG Master

Ohhhh gyno I use to be able to, not sure I could anymore....

Can still name all of the presidents though :D

Blondie

EOG Master

Yes, we had to memorize them in 8th grade.

I can still recite most of Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven" as well

What throws me off on that one is where there was a page turn......

naming the presidents ( in order) wouldn't be that hard, just a bit of study to refresh it.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

i'll be honest, i tried but had to look up the two i forgot.

alabama

delaware

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N588OvzQik4&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N588OvzQik4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hi i'm in delaware