SSI's Card for Tuesday June 10

SSI

EOG Dedicated
ill post the update, with detailed records and system plays tomorrow..

wanted to put up the (Handicapped Plays) tonight...

Padres (-1.15)

Whitesox (-1.10)

Texas Over 9 (+1.00)

back sometime tuesday with everything..

good luck on your wagers..

panther

EOG Dedicated
Re: SSI's Card for Tuesday June 10

thanks for the plays

boston tonight

have a great day

good luck

panther

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks Panther...

done a little early and ready to post the card... ill have alot of time today, if anyone wants to discuss some plays or talk a little baseball..

Southern Sports Investments: 101-1 (+35.00 units) (3 pending)

MLB (O/U) 08: 49-0 (+49.00 units) (362-1) (2 pending)
MLB (R/L) 08: 22-1 (-44.00 units) (128-1) (1 pending)
MLB (A/C) 08: 30-0 (+30.00 units) (2008) (0 pending)

58% Handicapped Plays: 17-6 (+$3165) (74%)
goal is to maintain a (58%) winning mark, against an average (-1.10) line for our losses. Playing (1-3) plays per day, around (75) per month.

Tuesdays plays:

Runline Chase 24
e) redsox -1.5 (+1.00)

Chase 49
c) phillies Over 9.5 (-1.10)

Action Chase 31
a) reds Over 9.5 (-1.20)

Chase 51 (marlins Under) is temporarily suspended, due to the marlins and phils playing each other. it will be picked up at a later date or we may take a forfeit, it would only be a (one unit) loss, so its not a big deal. we are going with the Phillies Over, simply because its a longer streak.

Handicapped Plays:

Padres (-1.15) $345 to win $300 (maddux/kershaw)

Whitesox (-1.10) $330 to win $300 (contreas/robertson)

Texas Over 9 (+1.00) $300 to win $300 (millwood/meche)

now i want to say a couple of things. the handicapped plays will now be a permanent part of "Southern Sports Investments". Played daily, as stated above. The (O/U) Chase and the (Action) Chase will remain permanent parts of the program as well. However the (Runline Chase) is on its last leg. If the play loses today, i may not make the huge play tomorrow. It works entirely different from the other 2 chase systems. With those the linesmakers actually will begin to work for you and you do have an edge and i also have a 5 year record, showing the (O/U) Chase is profitable over those 5 years, i cannot say the same for the Runline Chase.

if i do decide to drop it, the record for it will be posted daily for the remainder of the season or until august 1, just as its posted today and it will be figured into the overall number of the other 2 systems..

congrats to those who backed LSU last night and we still have the nice bet on the celtics (+1.70) working for the nba championship..

any questions, feel free to ask..

SSI (Southern Sports Investments)

SSI

EOG Dedicated

lets look at a few games, thru the eyes of a Handicapper and not a systems player.

Baltimore at Boston (-2.01) (9)

Your first thought, when looking at this game, more so than anything else is. I cant play Boston on the moneyline, no way playing $2 favorites will work in the long run. The 2nd thing that should strike you is bostons home record (26-6), this should make you very leary of taking the Orioles on the road, who are a lackluster (14-20). So by now, i personally have this game marked as a no play but lets look further. If you look at the pitching matchup, for the season its not that far off but going inside the last 3 starts, you can see Carbrera is beginning to struggle (5.79 over last 3). The you can begin to look at the trends. Baltimore (1-8) in Cabreras last 9 starts against the sox. Boston (40-11) in their last 51 home games. If your a selective capper, this alone should keep you from going against the sox at home. Here is another glaring stat, Orioles are (15-36) (29%), in their last 51 as a road dog from (+1.50/+2.00). Orioles are also (15-36) in their last 51 meetings with the sox.

In saying most of this, the game is an easy pass for me. The Orioles are better this year, playing (.500) ball and winning 5 of last 7 but i cant go against Beckett and the sox at fenway and i cant lay $2 on the sox, so i must pass on the side.

The total should give you a slight lean to the Over 9 but im not a lean handicapper or Value player. that is good for some but id rather win. the sox lineup is not at full strength, with (3-4) starters out for tonight and with beckett heating up, i cant go with the over, as 4 of the past 5 sox games have gone Under the total...

with all that rambling done, ill pass on both the side and total... good luck, if you play this one..

munson15

I want winners...

Please tell me you like the runline a little on Boston. They have been good to us so far.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

im playing it because its a system play.... when capping, the runline is never at the top of my selection list... trust me, im playing it, very big but it has nothing to do, with me liking it..

BOBBYW

EOG Dedicated

THANX GREG.....HEY I WAS LOOKING AT THE FUTURES FOR COLLEGE BSB AND THEY HAD LSU AT 20/1.....

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

SSI,
Having just read this thread I now understand your answer to me in my thread, LOL...

Good luck to us, and others, today.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

BobbyW.... im definately playing the CWS, im sure ill have a future wager or two.. LSU at (20:1) sounds good... ill get back to you..

Tim, yeah just wanted to tell you that but there is no doubt the marlins have churned out the Overs and your record for them (15-0-2) is technically correct..

munson15

I want winners...

im playing it because its a system play.... when capping, the runline is never at the top of my selection list... trust me, im playing it, very big but it has nothing to do, with me liking it..
GL!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

BobbyW, i just saw LSU at only (6:1) at greek, with a $300 limit, who had the (20:1)?

Harvery, i know what you mean....

good luck on your wagers..

BOBBYW

EOG Dedicated

I WAS AT THE HILTON LAST WEEK AND THOSE WERE THE ODDS B4 THE REGIONALS.....MIA WAS 7/1.....I JUST SAW THE 8 TEAMS IN THE TOURNEY.....STARTS ON SAT AND SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE

SSI

EOG Dedicated

did you get any of LSU at (20:1), great price if you did...

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

SSI,

I am new here and liked what I have been seeing in your threads. I was curious if you had any thoughts on the Nationals tonight? Thanks. Keep up the great work.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

welcome to EOG, C Didddy..

here is what i think about the Nationals tonight..

First off, i passed rather quickly on the game... Pitt is the better team (record wise). Pitt is much better at home (19-14) than Nats are on the road (11-19). While the pitching matchup, looks about equal on the season, the last 3 shows maholm (0.97 whip) with a huge advantage over redding (1.80 whip)... Nationals are 4-1 in the last 5 vs Pitt but most of the other trends, for those that follow them, are about equal.. Wash losers of 4 in a row, against Pitt winners of the last 2... Money obviously coming in on the pirates, as the line opened (pitt -1.30) and now sits at (pitt -1.50)...

I couldnt play the Nats in this game, as i dont even see them as a Value play. You could say, they are getting (+1.40) to a pretty bad pirate team but the matchup tonight, clearly favors the pirates but no way can i back the pirates at (-1.50)...

as i said, its a clear and easy pass game for me but id say small lean to the pirates...

that is just my opinion and i am an "expert on my opinion" (Dave Ramsey)

good luck with it..

goldie

EOG Enthusiast

I'm not clear on your chases, how much you (or someone tagging along) is playing on a given chase wager. For example, tonight you have the Bosox ina runline chase at even money, but no units specified. In another post you mention that it is a big play, I suppose because it is coming after some number of losses in the chase. How does one tell, or are you posting this for information purposes only?

cd329

EOG Member

SSI,
reason the runline chase play is a bad play,is because each day you are basically playing a differnt team, so in theroy you really arent chasing like the over/unders.
GOOD LUCK

cd329

EOG Member

I'm not clear on your chases, how much you (or someone tagging along) is playing on a given chase wager. For example, tonight you have the Bosox ina runline chase at even money, but no units specified. In another post you mention that it is a big play, I suppose because it is coming after some number of losses in the chase. How does one tell, or are you posting this for information purposes only?

look at the letter next to the plays, thats how much hes playing it for. The boston play tonight will be in its 5th chase. so whatever your units are, figure it out.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

golide, cd329 is right... its the 5th play in the betting sequence (play e)... its probably my last play for the runline chase... win or lose tonight and with baltimore leading (4-1) in the 3rd, it doesnt look good early...

ill take the heat for it but its a mechanical system....

my total loss for the runline chase system will be around (-79 units), which is almost ($4000) for me in real money lost...

my other 2 systems, make this just about equal, as im up (49 units) and (30 units)....

doesnt help anyone else, i dont like it but its gambling...

maybe the sox can rally but either way, im probably done with the Runline chase...

i have to be smart enough to quit something that obviously is not working this season... dont worry, it will be shown in my posted record, every single day, that i post this mlb season...

good luck on the wagers...

MIDGET

EOG Member

I asked him to start posting units each day but he never would do it.

MIDGET

EOG Member

look at the letter next to the plays, thats how much hes playing it for. The boston play tonight will be in its 5th chase. so whatever your units are, figure it out.

no, just take an average line and do the math for us, dont do the a,b,c, etc.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Southern Sports Investments: 101-2-1 (-1.20 units) (2 pending)

MLB (O/U) Chase 08: 49-0-1 (+47.80 units) (1 pending)
MLB (R/L) Chase 08: 22-2 (-79.00 units) (finished for the season)
MLB (A/C) Chase 08: 30-0 (+30.00 units) (1 pending)

whats pending is:

Chase 49 (Phillies Over) which is ready for play (d) tomorrow.

Chase 51 (Marlins Under) is now a forfeit, since tonight's game went Under the total.

Action Chase 31 (reds Over) is pending as well.

Im retiring the Runline Chase, it has cost me terribly this season and im not about to risk another (36 units) on tomorrows game. i am really betting these games and i must look after the bankroll... which is about where i began the chases this season. Not how i wanted it to go but thats the way it is...

58% Handicapped Plays: 18-7 (+$3135) (+31.35 units) based on each unit being $100. (72%)..

with the Padres (-1.15) $345 to win $300 still pending tonight..

the season is not where i want it to be but im still up over (3k) in actual money, if the padres win tonight, if not --- then its around (+$2500)...

and thru it all, im actually realizing that i can still cap baseball..

good luck, ill be around tomorrow..

goldie

EOG Enthusiast

golide, cd329 is right... its the 5th play in the betting sequence (play e)... its probably my last play for the runline chase... win or lose tonight and with baltimore leading (4-1) in the 3rd, it doesnt look good early...

ill take the heat for it but its a mechanical system....

my total loss for the runline chase system will be around (-79 units), which is almost ($4000) for me in real money lost...

my other 2 systems, make this just about equal, as im up (49 units) and (30 units)....

doesnt help anyone else, i dont like it but its gambling...

maybe the sox can rally but either way, im probably done with the Runline chase...

i have to be smart enough to quit something that obviously is not working this season... dont worry, it will be shown in my posted record, every single day, that i post this mlb season...

good luck on the wagers...

Thanks for taking the time to answer. I understand now.
BTW, Bob Kass (heart 222) says hello.