Worst expressions by region

Re: Worst expressions by region

rotary (MA) - circle (NJ)
breakdown lane (MA) - shoulder (NJ)
hoagie (Philly) - grinder (MA) - sub (everywhere else)

Hey! What's wrong with calling it a grinder?! Or a rotary?! You sir, need to be more proud of your wicked awesome upbringing in New England.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

5 Star, how come all the cab drivers in Chicago bring you to Ginos East when you ask them to bring you to a GOOD pizza joint?:+textinb3

Do they? Ginos East isnt bad pal. It isnt my favorite place by all means but it is decent! Nothing beats Chicago Pizza though

:cheers

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I thought it was close to horrible though I'm not a big fan of the Chicago Style pizza to begin with(I like thin crust). I will say that you do have as fine a city as there is though.

Why aren't you guys all over yummy? I swear I thought her avatar was a guy that took a picture of his hot girlfriend. Yummy, you are a brave soul. I salute you.

Why aren't you guys all over yummy? I swear I thought her avatar was a guy that took a picture of his hot girlfriend. Yummy, you are a brave soul. I salute you.

Thanks, yes it is me in the pic! I am not sure how brave I am, I just saw this a pic like that and thought it looked very sexy. I am not sexy by any means just got a wild hair a few nights ago.

Thanks, yes it is me in the pic! I am not sure how brave I am, I just saw this a pic like that and thought it looked very sexy. I am not sexy by any means just got a wild hair a few nights ago.

Stop it. Yes you are. I have a similar pic somewhere...but I'm no where NEAR brave enough to post it here.

Nice to meet ya! :cheers

Stop it. Yes you are. I have a similar pic somewhere...but I'm no where NEAR brave enough to post it here.

Nice to meet ya! :cheers

It is great to meet you as well ma'am! Thank you for the great compliment!

Not to interupt the Bama-fest, but the worst expression ever comes from the South:

"Bless his heart" :rolleyes:

Usually this phrase comes after some nasty remark, but by saying it, the person being nasty appears not so bad. Example:

"He is one mean, ugly SOB, bless his heart."

Not to interupt the Bama-fest, but the worst expression ever comes from the South:

Usually this phrase comes after some nasty remark, but by saying it, the person being nasty appears not so bad. Example:

I am from FL and it is not used much how here mostly in GA. From my experience anyway.

I am from FL and it is not used much how here mostly in GA. From my experience anyway.

Hey, Yummy - I'm from Florida! What part?

I'm in North Carolina now and people use it all the time :rolleyes:
Oh, and haven't you heard, Florida is really part of "the south". ;)

Hey, Yummy - I'm from Florida! What part?

I'm in North Carolina now and people use it all the time :rolleyes:
Oh, and haven't you heard, Florida is really part of "the south". ;)

I am close to Tampa about an hour away to the east. Yes I know we are part of the south but all the retired folks from up north are migrating down here. I am about to move to South Carolina.

Which part of FL are you from?

I am close to Tampa about an hour away to the east. Yes I know we are part of the south but all the retired folks from up north are migrating down here. I am about to move to South Carolina.

Which part of FL are you from?
I left the word "not" out - I meant Florida is not really part of the south ... too much work today and I'm rushing at everything!

I grew up in Deerfield Beach - about 10 minutes north of Fort Lauderdale. I went to college near you at Florida Southern in Lakeland - so, I've been to the Tampa area a lot!

Where in South Carolina? I'm about 45 minutes from Greenville.

Up North we use: "With all due respect"

Example: With all due respect, you're an asshole and I hope you rot in hell.

retarded. you a "bama"... lame

5, if you are trying to use the "insult" that Aub's/ Barners use for those us that are Alabama fans, the correct term is "Bammer", not "a bama".

Bama is just a contraction of Alabama. Much like Cali.

I left the word "not" out - I meant Florida is not really part of the south ... too much work today and I'm rushing at everything!

I grew up in Deerfield Beach - about 10 minutes north of Fort Lauderdale. I went to college near you at Florida Southern in Lakeland - so, I've been to the Tampa area a lot!

Where in South Carolina? I'm about 45 minutes from Greenville.

Oh wow I am in Wauchula just south of Lakeland.

We are moving to Sumter S.C. in August. I have only lived in FL so is that close to Greenville?

Oh wow I am in Wauchula just south of Lakeland.

We are moving to Sumter S.C. in August. I have only lived in FL so is that close to Greenville?

I think it's like 3 hours ... but not to far to hook up for drinks sometime! :cheers