Sportsgirl's rate his looks thread ... today's man, by request, is Mario Lopez

Re: Sportsgirl's rate his looks thread ... today's man, by request, is Mario Lopez

I heart AC Slater. He should never have been in Zack's shadow!!

Re: Sportsgirl's rate his looks thread ... today's man, by request, is Mario Lopez

Sweded you hit the nail on the head! I do give him a 9 as well. I watch that show every single time it came on and just drooled!

By the second day, I'm already thinkin' our Sportsgirl kinda likes herself those ethnic types..

There is nothing wrong with that!

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

OOH My!! He is Hot, But for me it was always his Dimples that made me.... :devil: 8.5

OMG! OMG! OMG! That is all I am going to say!91023i2ndw;l

Sporty, prove Jaff wrong and post a white boy tomorrow. His name is Channing Tatum. DOIT!

I only have eyes for Mo. He's a professional poster - is that ethnic?

No, but I can remember my mom always giving my sister advice, "Honey, I want you to marry a doctor, lawyer, or professional poster."

Thank you. He gets very high marks from me. Don't you dare post the fat pictures. Poor baby let himself go for a while there.

Sporty, prove Jaff wrong and post a white boy tomorrow. His name is Channing Tatum. DOIT!

Well see, this isn't good advice.

No guy named Channing Tatum could possibly be straight.

EDIT: (As if the first two were.)

Well see, this isn't good advice.

No guy named Channing Tatum could possibly be straight.

EDIT: (As if the first two were.)

You take that back!!!

He is straight and he wants me bad!!!

I would say a definite 9.25

He got bonus points for the tight tushy and the dimples

Blondie

EOG Master

Oh, good choice 9.5

Added note: Looks like Jeff has found his perfect niche at EOG. Commenting in the rating men threads well done Sportsgirl!

Oh, good choice 9.5

Added note: Looks like Jeff has found his perfect niche at EOG. Commenting in the rating men threads well done Sportsgirl!
91023i2ndw;l

Oh, and I'm giving Mario a solid 8.5 - he's just a wee too goody-goody looking for me; I like guys who look a little more "tough." :devil:

Oh, good choice 9.5

And Blondie, the problem is that you're still looking.

Blondie

EOG Master

And Blondie, the problem is that you're still looking.

Jeff I have found my niche, it is just not on the front end of the forum where everyone can see :cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

Obviously, what everyone can see is not the best idea.

Jeffrey, my knowledge is more on computer usage, email, V Bulletin, banner setup, etc. So while you see the results of what I do, you don't always know that I am the one that did it.

Now, have a nice day Jeff, I am done with your ridicule. 12io4j2w90

Hey girls I have a question for you. It has been a long since time debate on this subject and I would like your input. Do you think women date below themselves because they know they can trust the guy, or just know that he truly loves and respects her? Or do you think there is such a thing?

Blondie

EOG Master

Define below themselves particularly, and then I will answer :D

Define below themselves particularly, and then I will answer :D

Well you know I think everyone is equal, but some people would see a super model dating some one who may not be a 10 or even a 7 and people will wonder why in the world are they together? They do not fit.

I think there are times they date below simply because then the guys are most grateful and appreciative to being with them.

Hey girls I have a question for you. It has been a long since time debate on this subject and I would like your input. Do you think women date below themselves because they know they can trust the guy, or just know that he truly loves and respects her? Or do you think there is such a thing?
For a guy below themselves is in the looks department. Had a girl better looking then me and she was very trustworthy. Had a girl not as good looking and she was cheating behind my back. It really depends on the girl for me.

91023i2ndw;l

Oh, and I'm giving Mario a solid 8.5 - he's just a wee too goody-goody looking for me; I like guys who look a little more "tough." :devil:

Yeah, he's a bit too clean cut for me....but I am nothing if not a sucker for dimples. My last BF was a douchebag of epic proportions, chubby and not very good in bed....but MAN did he have some adorable dimples!!

I have seen that myself and thought it but the other way around. Why in the world is that guy with "that" girl. I have not thought much past that!:(

Blondie

EOG Master

:LMAO :LMAO

Anyone notice how conveniently raiders shows up when THIS question is asked :rolleyes:

This is tough to answer, but from my personal experience the guys that look like models are way too full of themselves for me. Many times, I have found that the guys that may be above me in the looks department are FAR below me in the morals and common human decency departments. Give me an average Joe with a good heart any day over an hot asshole.

This is tough to answer, but from my personal experience the guys that look like models are way too full of themselves for me. Many times, I have found that the guys that may be above me in the looks department are FAR below me in the morals and common human decency departments. Give me an average Joe with a good heart any day over an hot asshole.

Oh I am with you on this one totally.

Blondie

EOG Master

PRECISELY 91023i2ndw;l

I have seen that myself and thought it but the other way around. Why in the world is that guy with "that" girl. I have not thought much past that!:(

My BF and I like to play a game called "Who won?"....the less attractive person in the relationship being the winner for landing someone out of their league. This game is based on looks alone, not personality. Try it some time. You can play at parties, out in public, or watching TV. We crack ourselves up with it! Of course, there is secret option C when two disgusting people end up together...no one wins...except for the people out there they would be trying to hit one if they didn't have each other.