Question for the board....

mofome

Banned
Why do i see Raiders with a reply in SGs 'rate his looks thread'. what was raiders hoping to see when he opened it? this is troubling.

Re: Question for the board....

Now wait a minute what if the girls commented on the "rate the girl thread"?

Would that make us weird?

Apple

Banned

mofo,

It's cool if you opened it dude.. I opened it too, didn't look at any pics just read the responses because these females are pretty funny..

Let's see a show of hands of all those who think Mobert opened that thread.

*raises hand*

you finally put together that you can see who makes replies without opening it and now this is your reply.

91023i2ndw;l

:finger004

You were still watching the thread even if you didn't open it (which I ain't buyin')...why so interrested in the sexy men?

:+textinb3

mofome

Banned

:finger004

You were still watching the thread even if you didn't open it (which I ain't buyin')...why so interrested in the sexy men?

:+textinb3

watching the thread? there was a thread on the top of the message board and raiders had its last reply. if thats 'watching it' then guilty as charged.

:pop:

munson15

I want winners...

YOU SHOULD SEE HIM AND HIS BUDDIES GOING TO A RAIDERS GAME.....:houra

HEY, How the f**k did you get that picture of me and my boys at last year's Denver game! The parking lot at Oakland Coliseum is supposed to be our sanctuary before the games! Is nothing sacred?:+textinb3

munson15

I want winners...

Oh Shit! God damn it, nobody's supposed to know, Tony! How am I gonna show my face out there this season now?!