Sportsgirl's rate his looks thread ... today's man, by request, is Mario Lopez

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Sportsgirl's rate his looks thread ... today's man, by request, is Mario Lopez

My BF and I like to play a game called "Who won?"....the less attractive person in the relationship being the winner for landing someone out of their league. This game is based on looks alone, not personality. Try it some time. You can play at parties, out in public, or watching TV. We crack ourselves up with it! Of course, there is secret option C when two disgusting people end up together...no one wins...except for the people out there they would be trying to hit one if they didn't have each other.

Why do I see this as a fun girls night out game at the local bar 91023i2ndw;l

:LMAO

Re: Sportsgirl's rate his looks thread ... today's man, by request, is Mario Lopez

Blondie,

You weren't even in this thread. Then you post out of nowhere,

"Added note: Looks like Jeff has found his perfect niche at EOG. Commenting in the rating men threads well done Sportsgirl!"

I could care less what you say. To me , it's all just part of the forum banter. I welcome it.

To me, it means the game is on.

So when I come back at you, I get "Now, have a nice day Jeff, I am done with your ridicule. .12io4j2w90"

What is that nonsense?

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Blondie

EOG Master

Jeff, I was not on here because i was working on other forum related things. Frankly, your assumption that I do nothing around here gets old.

My BF and I like to play a game called "Who won?"....the less attractive person in the relationship being the winner for landing someone out of their league. This game is based on looks alone, not personality. Try it some time. You can play at parties, out in public, or watching TV. We crack ourselves up with it! Of course, there is secret option C when two disgusting people end up together...no one wins...except for the people out there they would be trying to hit one if they didn't have each other.

OMG, that could be so much fun especially if you are drunk! You would probably guess the wrong one won!:LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

what are we having for dinner?

Filet Mignon, baked potato, corn on the cob, apple salad, and the kids voted on ice cream or watermelon for dessert. 91023i2ndw;l

Another point: It does not suit a woman to go below herself to ensure a man is trustworthy. I had the douchbag with the dimples beat in the looks and personality departments, but there was something about him I liked. He was insecure and couldn't believe that I actually liked him, so I tried to make sure he knew exactly how I felt. Well, I guess I helped his self esteem because all of a sudden we had to "slow things down" because he thought I was falling in love with him then he ended up not returning my calls and told his buddy that he just "wants to see what else he can get". Ummmmm...asshole....you hadn't had sex in like two years when I came along. FYI: he's still alone to this day. Stupid.

Filet Mignon, baked potato, corn on the cob, apple salad, and the kids voted on ice cream or watermelon for dessert. 91023i2ndw;l
Wow, sounds great. I should I be there at our usual dinner time?

OMG, that could be so much fun especially if you are drunk! You would probably guess the wrong one won!:LMAO

Be VERY careful of your volume level when playing drunk! :cocktail

Jeff, I was not on here because i was working on other forum related things. Frankly, your assumption that I do nothing around here gets old.

I'm sure you're doing a fine job.

But you can't take your shot on the forums and then whine when it comes back stronger.

Jeffie...we're having a serious discussion here please stay on topic.

Do you have dimples?

Blondie

EOG Master

I'm sure you're doing a fine job.

But you can't take you're shot on the forums and then whine when it comes back stronger.

Jeff, I was complimenting you. I know it is hard to believe but I was :cheers

Well I call that the "penis factor" based on the fact that they don't have enough blood to operate both the penis and the brain and we all know which one they choose to use.

Blondie

EOG Master

You can play...as long as you're tough. I am not...and I'm a loud drunk...so I have to be very careful.

SG and I discussed this the other day, bail money and hush money too VERY important things when going out in public drunk :LMAO

My brain's in shut down mode at this time. Unfortunately, unlike Winky, I need all the blood down South. :(

Blondie

EOG Master

Yes and you were always right beside me when I got us in trouble!:LMAO

Yeah I know....

TRYING to explain to the cops

1. Where your shirt was.
2. Why you had no shoes on
3. That you were not insane
4. That you had NOT been driving
5. Why you had a pair of guys boxers in your hand.

Yeah I know....

TRYING to explain to the cops

1. Where your shirt was.
2. Why you had no shoes on
3. That you were not insane
4. That you had NOT been driving
5. Why you had a pair of guys boxers in your hand.

Okay, you guys need to invite me next time.

Blondie

EOG Master

Who's underwear was that anyway?

2348ji23e

Those would have been Nic's that night :smokesmal

Do you still have your collection of guys boxers 91023i2ndw;l

Great, I'll make sure to round up all of our clothing if you guys promise to pick me back up when (not if) I fall down and hurt myself.

Blondie

EOG Master

Great, I'll make sure to round up all of our clothing if you guys promise to pick me back up when (not if) I fall down and hurt myself.

:LMAOYou'll fit right in :cocktail

I can't believe I just spent 20 minutes of my life reading this thread to catch up...12io4j2w90

2348ji23e

Those would have been Nic's that night :smokesmal

Do you still have your collection of guys boxers 91023i2ndw;l

OH now you know I will always keep my rewards!91023i2ndw;l

We will try to pick you up if we are not on the floor with you!:LMAO

I can't believe I just spent 20 minutes of my life reading this thread to catch up...12io4j2w90

I can't believe you admitted to spending 20 minutes reading a thread that start out with a half naked man. Wait...maybe I can... :devil:

Blondie

EOG Master

OH now you know I will always keep my rewards!91023i2ndw;l

We will try to pick you up if we are not on the floor with you!:LMAO

So are you still planning on giving them back to the guys at our 15 year reunion. I would love to see the looks on their wives faces....

especially when half of them no longer fit 91023i2ndw;l

I can't believe you admitted to spending 20 minutes reading a thread that start out with a half naked man. Wait...maybe I can... :devil:

I failed to mention I skipped that part...91023i2ndw;l

Blondie

EOG Master

After a while it won't shock you one bit :LMAO

So are you still planning on giving them back to the guys at our 15 year reunion. I would love to see the looks on their wives faces....

That just made coffee come out of my nose!! I like you girls. We could do some damage!

Why does it feel like I am in dangerous waters? :pop:

Be afraid, Shrink...be VERY afraid. It's your own fault fo giving me such a warm welcome.:houra

OH you know it! They will all be wrapped up in pretty pink paper! :party

Blondie

EOG Master

That just made coffee come out of my nose!! I like you girls. We could do some damage!

Oh you have no idea we have not even scratched the surface yet ::LMAO::

Awwww poor shrinkie we don't bite......... too hard :houra