Sportsgirl's rate his looks thread ... today's man, by request, is Mario Lopez

Re: Sportsgirl's rate his looks thread ... today's man, by request, is Mario Lopez

I love the idea of returning the boxers. That is so evil. I wish I had thought of that.

Re: Sportsgirl's rate his looks thread ... today's man, by request, is Mario Lopez

sweded,

Welcome again to EOG....:party

Stop it. You are just BEGGING for me to run amok in this place!!

:dancefool

Thanks again for the warm welcome, Shrink...and I would like to once again extend my apologies for being a brat.

Yeah I know....

TRYING to explain to the cops

1. Where your shirt was.
2. Why you had no shoes on
3. That you were not insane
4. That you had NOT been driving
5. Why you had a pair of guys boxers in your hand.

Oh, I HAVE to be invited next time. I have excellent answers for all of those:

1. I traded it for these boxers
2. We were drinking shots out of them and they were still wet
3. debatable
4. Golf course, yes; car, no
5. See No. 1

Blondie

EOG Master

Oh, I HAVE to be invited next time. I have excellent answers for all of those:

1. I traded it for these boxers
2. We were drinking shots out of them and they were still wet
3. debatable
4. Golf course, yes; car, no
5. See No. 1

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

GG, we have found our new spokeswoman :party

I wanna come too. But I warn you....I'll have to wear my tiara.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

This is tough to answer, but from my personal experience the guys that look like models are way too full of themselves for me. Many times, I have found that the guys that may be above me in the looks department are FAR below me in the morals and common human decency departments. Give me an average Joe with a good heart any day over an hot asshole.
I agree with Sweded,I have had both be nice guys. I'll take the inside over the outside anyday. Hot or not!!

I agree with Sweded,I have had both be nice guys. I'll take the inside over the outside anyday. Hot or not!!

And smart guys too. Show me a brainy man and hand me a drool cup.

I'm shallow - he has to be good looking :devil: