Is JMan Intimidated

RPM

EOG Veteran
Re: Is JMan Intimidated

jman has a 32nd degree black belt in jai fu kung and a 27th degree blackbelt in ding dang dong.

nothing scares him!~

Better question would be:

How many posters here are intimidated by J Man ??

pvcpipe

EOG Master

no. but he's probably pissed that mo is here, and I doubt he'll be around more than another couple months.

and i don't mean he'll say he's leaving and then stay..although he'll do that a few times first, before he heads to SBR.

Journeyman

EOG Master

no. but he's probably pissed that mo is here, and I doubt he'll be around more than another couple months.

and i don't mean he'll say he's leaving and then stay..although he'll do that a few times first, before he heads to SBR.

Why?

I'm not pissed that Mo is here. At first I wasn't too happy about it, but trust me there are a few others I can't stand and Mo isn't one of them...we all have a few posters :devil:

I already have done, as you know.

I check in here for sports/injury updates and obviously read a bit of the daily rubbish on here but even you have to admit this is going/has gone too far. Is Journeyman intimidated ?? wtf ?? This poster is embarrassed to have started this thread, and if he's not, he fucking should be.

Whatever.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I check in here for sports/injury updates and obviously read a bit of the daily rubbish on here but even you have to admit this is going/has gone too far. Is Journeyman intimidated ?? wtf ?? This poster is embarrassed to have started this thread, and if he's not, he fucking should be.

Whatever.

Yeah have you seen poster Raiders70021 threads of late? :rolleyes:

There is an art to topic starting some have a better grasp.

Hey, I thought you put that forum on the back burner? :pop:

Whatever.

Don't make a 70+ year old man come over to your place and BITCH SLAP YOU!!! :finger004 :finger004 :finger004

mofome

Banned

Another pathetic useless fucking thread. Why do I even check in here anymore ?

Seriously wtf ?

ive got threads one about 6 baseball games and a couple picks in already. i hope you left positive comments in those threads, im sure you did.

:pop:

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

Any poster that is intimidated by another poster on a posting forum should seek help ASAP

janus

EOG Dedicated

Any poster that is intimidated by another poster on a posting forum should seek help ASAP

intimidated may be a strong word, but there are posters that i'd sidestep a debate with if i could.

janus

EOG Dedicated

janus who would you say would be #1 in that dept?

off the top of my head, certainly mo & hoffa are guys i wouldnt want tearing me a new one, they're both pretty goddamned good at it. shrink, froggie, JC, wildbill, shortbus & sean all usually support their positions very well, even though i don't agree with all of them.

sometimes its useful to look at the opposite, tho... rainbow comes to mind as the king of hacks. regardless of his experience or knowledge, he supports his positions with such a complete absence of form or logic that it almost makes it ridiculous to discuss things with him. its like talking to rainman.

Apple

Banned

Whatever.

Joey don't leave bud..

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">To answer the question, I highly doubt it. This is the internet, why in the hell would he be???
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

No, but how about Omni Frog, Jman? Dealing with him is a giant HASSLE if nothing else. Ok, now that he is on a partial MIA, he is easier to deal with but when he was here full time there is nobody that can be more brutal that Froggie. Any thoughts here Jman?

Journeyman

EOG Master

No, but how about Omni Frog, Jman? Dealing with him is a giant HASSLE if nothing else. Ok, now that he is on a partial MIA, he is easier to deal with but when he was here full time there is nobody that can be more brutal that Froggie. Any thoughts here Jman?

A hassle and intimidated are two different things...he has proven nothing as an NBA capper, more talk than anything.

Yeah he can bust balls, so what? :rolleyes:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

A hassle and intimidated are two different things...he has proven nothing as an NBA capper, more talk than anything.

he kinda reminds me of andy farmer, steals short stories and pretends he wrote them :rolleyes:

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

LOL...I hear you but he is relentless too, quick whitted and smart. Not sure he isn't the top ballbreaker here if he puts his mind to it. RELENTLESS.

I hear you though......Do I intimidate you Jman? Little bit?

I'd bitch slap Frog. In fact if Frog wants to play I'll do it right now. :)

There's only one person that scares me. That's Robyn. I hope she comes over. She tears me up across the street.