If Tar-Turd is right-and the Holocaust WAS fake...

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran
Where did 85% of European Jewry go from 1940-1945....on a picnic to Scotland?? To watch ND lose some more?? To a commune in Montana?? This outta bring out ALL the haters from under their rocks!!!2938u4ji23

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran
Re: If Tar-Turd is right-and the Holocaust WAS fake...

Come on boys-or are you all out at the local KKK store buying some "Honest" info about the subject?? Or the Aryan Nation store -or the Order of the Identity store??? This should be great --the "FACTS" should be flying in- in no time at all!! ....What's that ,boys, all out of money-and no credit card to buy those books???? That cheap likker will do it every time!! There go your welfare checks again,this month!!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

This should make for an "entertaining" thread

Did ya watch the end of "Band of Brothers" when they stumbled on
the Concentration Camps?

My God ... that is all that needs to be Said

Hard to believe 60 yrs later and America has 2 leaders that would have
fit right in with the Hitler Corp of Madmen

The logical explanation would be that 80-90 percent of all deaths related to the second world war were caused by any number of things, these things would include, but are not limited to, disease, starvation, exposure, lack of medical supplys, lack of proper medical treatment, summary execution, battle field related death and bombing from the allies.

It is not hard to understand if you keep in mind that most major roads, railways, bridges, and airstrips were destroyed by allied bombing, even the most basic supplies were hard to find sense most major supply lines were cut, because supplies and services were short, almost ever item was reserved for the troops, so they could keep fighting, those who were not troops went without.

Where did 85% of European Jewry go from 1940-1945....on a picnic to Scotland?? To watch ND lose some more?? To a commune in Montana?? This outta bring out ALL the haters from under their rocks!!!2938u4ji23

You've got to be kidding me right? I do NOT think the Holocaust was fake and that it never happened. I'm being sarcastic and laughing at those who think it never happened.

Once again Harvey since you seem to be a little "slow:" the Holocaust happened.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

You fucking liar,Tar-turd!!! As A Mensa member-I doubt I'm slow---and only a dead tortoise is slower than YOU-asshole!!! Don't post what you don't believe -you scumbag!!! YOU FUCKING LIAR!!!

awwww did I hurt your feelings....Notre Dame reject you so you had to get a mensa membership?...HA!...get a life

why would i be lying about believing the holocaust happened....it did...no two ways about it....you sir...are an idiot

ironmike67

EOG Senior Member

If tar turd is right Humble Harvey has alot of explaining to do!