5Dimes Ridiculous Payout Max

$3k via Fedex. What kind of bs is that? They know full well that their primary other methods (Neteller, etc.) aren't available to US bettors... and who the hell wants a damn giftcard?

They fail to mention this little detail anywhere in their promo or rules pages, but there it is, bigger than life once you request a payout.

Anybody else been through this with them? I'm thinking seriously about depleting my account down to zero, even though it'll take a bunch of fedex's (which aren't free) to do so.

Re: 5Dimes Ridiculous Payout Max

$3k via Fedex. What kind of bs is that? They know full well that their primary other methods (Neteller, etc.) aren't available to US bettors... and who the hell wants a damn giftcard?

They fail to mention this little detail anywhere in their promo or rules pages, but there it is, bigger than life once you request a payout.

Anybody else been through this with them? I'm thinking seriously about depleting my account down to zero, even though it'll take a bunch of fedex's (which aren't free) to do so.

THEY USED TO PAY ME WITH WESTERN UNION AND MONEYGRAM...MAX $2500 PER DAY

They don't mention WU on their payout page, but I plan to call them and will ask.

Update:

No WU available.

I threatened to withdraw my entire handle every day over the next week if $3k per payout was the best they could do. They said ok.

But then (and only then) did the CS manager (female) bother to tell me that I can get one free Fedex payout per month. So now my plan is to see how long I can continue to play taking one max payout via Fedex per month.

What a rinky dink approach to the primary concern of all sportsbettors: getting paid. I guess they must cater mostly to very small players, and I know now that I'll never re-up with 5Dimes.