So how many of you SUCKERS let your wife/gf (or both) drag you out to CHICK FLICKS??

Knowing some of you guys, many of you are probably the ones dragging HER out to see stuff like "Sex in the City" because you enjoy them more than she does:LMAO

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: So how many of you SUCKERS let your wife/gf (or both) drag you out to CHICK FLICKS??

I dunno eog, a good movie is a good movie in my opinion.

You won't catch me seeing Sex In The City though.

I've used to see it now & then on HBO and I just don't understand the fascination with it......

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: So how many of you SUCKERS let your wife/gf (or both) drag you out to CHICK FLICKS??

I have been dragged to many chick flicks. When you are a playa you got to give a little to get a little

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Knowing some of you guys, many of you are probably the ones dragging HER out to see stuff like "Sex in the City" because you enjoy them more than she does:LMAO

it was a pretty good movie.

going to see chick flicks is a trade off most of us probably make.

Re: So how many of you SUCKERS let your wife/gf (or both) drag you out to CHICK FLICK

Re: So how many of you SUCKERS let your wife/gf (or both) drag you out to CHICK FLICK

I guess so 5star

I like the BIG GIRLS, so as long as you got a couple Whole Chickens, Mashed Potatoes with gravy, biscuits, some Little Debbie snack cakes and a King-Sized Bed, it's usually ON LIKE DONKEY KONG 91023i2ndw;l

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

It's a give and take thing...........I take her out to a chick flick a few times a year and in return I get:

Every Sunday to myself during football season....

Every Monday night out with the guys......

Poker usually on Thursday nights........

I let her sit there and watch lifetime until her eyes bleed and in return I get: College football, sportscenter, etc. etc. with a bitch free card..........Anytime she wants to bitch I bust out the "Well I went to watch chick flicks/lifetime card." Works like a charm.:cheers

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

I solved this problem by making fun of the characters in the movie during the movie Titanic. My favorite part is when the people are falling off the ship and bouncing off the hull. So now the wife has forbidden me from going to the movies to see a chick flick with her. This also applys to films about tards, like Forest gump, I am Sam, etc.

I dunno eog, a good movie is a good movie in my opinion.

You won't catch me seeing Sex In The City though.

I've used to see it now & then on HBO and I just don't understand the fascination with it......

This is true guys, Hache would be the one to actually suggest the movie. Trust me!:LMAO

My wife and I solved that problem 15 years ago we had a baby girl!!

I solved this problem by making fun of the characters in the movie during the movie Titanic. My favorite part is when the people are falling off the ship and bouncing off the hull. So now the wife has forbidden me from going to the movies to see a chick flick with her. This also applys to films about tards, like Forest gump, I am Sam, etc.

:LMAO :LMAO

Rage, you crack me up!!

Mr. Swede tried that the other day when I put on one of my mindless reality shows. He sat there making fun of it, so after each insult, I rewound the show so I could hear whatever he was talking over...which means he had to watch it again. He got the hint and kept his mouth shut.

This is true guys, Hache would be the one to actually suggest the movie. Trust me!:LMAO

:+textinb3Yeah, I figured that

:+textinb3Yeah, I figured that

Yeah if you only knew!:LMAO

I'd rather be caught seeing an opera than observed in a movie theatre watching sex in the city!!!

Now see that is a movie I would not even go see.

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

Rage, you crack me up!!

Mr. Swede tried that the other day when I put on one of my mindless reality shows. He sat there making fun of it, so after each insult, I rewound the show so I could hear whatever he was talking over...which means he had to watch it again. He got the hint and kept his mouth shut.

My wife tried this tactic as well but girl, I got more material than Oprahs closet, and I just kept cracking the fresh jokes until she finally let in.

My wife tried this tactic as well but girl, I got more material than Oprahs closet, and I just kept cracking the fresh jokes until she finally let in.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Holy crap. I just choked on my own spit! I'm gonna use that!!

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

I'd rather be caught seeing an opera than observed in a movie theatre watching sex in the city!!!
Says the guy that watches desperate housesluts.........:+textinb3....I bet you watch army tramps too eh?

You didn't have to take it that far to prove your point. But, at least you can't understand whats going on at an opera.

Don't forget guys, it's going to be a tough television choice this Sunday evening...

The NBA Finals are up against The Tony Awards.

You get any pushback from the wife, you just play the Father's Day card.