Apple

Banned
Re: Fuck, Soriano out at least 6 weeks

Cubs will do alright without him.. He's a stud and all but they'll be alright

d ray

EOG Dedicated

6 Micah Hoffpauir

Cubs fans, meet your new LF. I'm pissed Soriono is out, but excited to see this guy play

I just watch PIE in Des Moines 2 weeks ago and his defense in brutal. He played a base hit into a single and 2 base error. Looked lost most of the night. He is not the answer.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I just watch PIE in Des Moines 2 weeks ago and his defense in brutal. He played a base hit into a single and 2 base error. Looked lost most of the night. He is not the answer.

He might have had a bad night on defense... however make no mistake about it he is an excellent defender in CF. He just cant hit for shit

texansfan

EOG Master

The Cubs should have enough depth to cover for him while he's gone. His absence from the lineup may help the team in the playoffs if he's fresh and healthy.

Yeah Soriano will be back in time for September, but a broken hand is not exactly the injury you want a power hitter to try to come back from without having the off-season of rest and rehab

He won't be close to the same player until next season.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Yeah Soriano will be back in time for September, but a broken hand is not exactly the injury you want a power hitter to try to come back from without having the off-season of rest and rehab

He won't be close to the same player until next season.

It is actually his ring finger on his left hand.... not nearly as bad as a broken hand or broken wrist. He will be fine when he gets back. It will probably take him 2-3 weeks to fully get back into the swing of things but he will definitely get his stroke back.